Dettlers Goes Live April 3.

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Settlers Goes Live April 3.

Settlers Link announces they are going live with the phone app on April 3. WQill also start taking certain non smoking insulin users on the Silver Plan at that time.

Last edited:
Dettlers is Settlers evil twin.

spock.jpg

Settlers Link announces they are going live with the phone app on April 3. WQill also start taking certain non smoking insulin users on the Silver Plan at that time.

Why would anyone want to smoke insulin?

Any way the typo can be changed?

Yes. Since you started the thread you can edit the title. Just edit your first post and then click on "Go Advanced".

At first I thought you were saying Settlers was going to go into debt or something.

I know the D is next to the S, but I couldn't ler that go by without kidding you about it.:laugh:

And the r is next to the t. :laugh:

Yes. Since you started the thread you can edit the title. Just edit your first post and then click on "Go Advanced".

At first I thought you were saying Settlers was going to go into debt or something.

Insulin.....hmmmm, that's one thing that I haven't smoked. My dad told me that when he was 8, they would smoke the dried up leaves off grape vines. Those Arkansas hillbillies would smoke about anything, but I doubt he ever smoked any of that there insulin stuff.:twitchy:

I'll have to be more careful when I tease somebody.:yes:

You really thought that was nicotine in the e-cigs? :D:D

All the rage, smoke your diabetes away!

Back