Did this Agent Act Unethical or is It Me??

The agent should not have replaced in this situation in my opinion. Not worth starting a year and 1/2 over for $10 savings. I would call or go see the client and explain it and see if I could reinstate mine. If he doesn't want to go through that process, then just remember You Can't Fix Stupid and move on. Go find a real client!

You caught the customer reference. :yes:

Am I the only one confused by this? How many user names does the OP have? Because as I read the above posts, it would seem that Dr Pepper, Maple Whiskey, and Senior Advisor Indiana are the same person. No?

Dr Pepper and Maple Whiskey are the same person. Senior Advisor Indiana's just messing around. He's a comedian.:laugh:

It really p*sses me off when people post on here with multiple screen names!!! It's down right shameful!:mad:

So I figured I would post on here to get expert answers. I got a policy for a customer about a 1.5 years ago. He is graded everywhere(2 year rop deal, then level coverage), due to his many illnesses, medicines, etc.(i.e heart failure, kidney failure). So recently I got notification he is replacing this policy with AIG going guarantee issue. I called him up and he is saving about $10 per month. However now he has a 2 year waiting period until he has full coverage. Otherwise if he stood with the original policy I got him, he would only have to wait about 6 months for full coverage. Was it unethical for this agent to do this?

I may be mistaken here but the insured is on dialysis, how long could he possibly live??? I do not think this was in the client's best interest. But I may be wrong. Please chime in and let me know your thoughts. Am I wrong?

:skeptical:

Hey Maple Whiskey...2 year ROP is NOT graded, it's Modified! Graded has 1st day coverage. For example year one 40%, year two 70%, year three plus 100%. Learn the lingo Dr 10, 2 and 4.:yes:

My bad on the lingo. I'll see if I can get a contract to sell MoFo's GI plan...

I appreciate that, and try to not use so many screen names. Not coool.:nah:

It's too bad that MOFO doesn't stii have the GI Plan N. That was really good for those policyholders after several years...especially if their health went downhill after they bought it.

Dr Pepper and Maple Whiskey are the same person. Senior Advisor Indiana's just messing around. He's a comedian.:laugh:

It really p*sses me off when people post on here with multiple screen names!!! It's down right shameful!:mad:

Yes, I agree. The nerve of some people......

Geez. Brother...nothing you can do. Move on. Find some real sales. Like someone else said. GI or ppl on dialysis and alike always chargeback. He went pretty long with you actually.

And because no one else on here shows their true colors...if me or any of my agents came across this guy....we would've done the same damn thing.

Sorry. It saves him $120 a year and we make money. It is what it is.

I'm sure all the "pope's and priests" will blast me but its the truth. Everyone knows it. No way most anyone on here would've most likely bought that lead...called him or went to his house then said "no no Mr Cust...I'm going to leave you where you are even though I can close you saving you money...I will eat the cost of the lead...waste my time and pack up and leave."

Seriously guys. Stop the Sister Theresa Bullsh$t already.

Back