Did this Agent Act Unethical or is It Me??

Spoken like a true Virginian. Like Pennsylvanians (famous "ticket splitters"), you can't make up your mind.:nah::laugh:

Actually I'm more of a South Carolinian than a Virginian.

It's not that I can't make up my mind. My mind is very well made up. I realized a long time ago that my thoughts and opinions are just that....mine. There is no one party that thinks exactly like I do and I won't say I'm part of a party just because they "sometimes" think like I do.

Do you always agree with your party? If so, then you should be a part of that, but I'm betting your answer is a "no".

Until there is a party that thinks exactly like I do I will not be a part of one. I suspect that I'll never be a part of any party in this case!

Every party has their stinkin' thinkin'. Why would I want to tie myself to that just because some part of their thinking might be correct (or in the best interest of all of the people in this land)?

I know...you've got to take the good with the bad, right? Um NO, I don't!

I don't play games. I told the midget to stop sending me private messages. He kept sending them. I then told him that if he sent me another I would put it on the forum.

He was too stupid to listen and sent more. I put them on the forum just like I told him I would.

Now he's bankrupt because a purse got stolen?

Anyone that believes that will believe the rest of his lies.

At least his videos are good comedy.:yes:

They don't rise to the level of bontellivision but they are close.

What's really funny is where he says he's not a micromanager. Everyone that's ever been in contact with him knows that's a lie.:goofy:

Ah so "We Don't Embrace Excuses. We Embrace Solutions for Success!" might equate to an agent saying "But but contestability...." and the answer being "They're on the phone, coffee is for closers!!! WRITE IT WRITE IT WRITE IT!!!??"

Ah so "We Don't Embrace Excuses. We Embrace Solutions for Success!" might equate to an agent saying "But but contestability...." and the answer being "They're on the phone, coffee is for closers!!! WRITE IT WRITE IT WRITE IT!!!??"

#noexcuses But thanks for playing.

----------

And...CNN and MSNBC are the MOST corrupt...one sided liberal media sources out there. They don't report news. They report their opinions and inflate minor little issues into something sooooo big. Fox news is by far not a fake news station or make up lies.

SMH craaaaaazy

----------

You also forgot..."2nd place? A set of steak knives. 3rd place? YOU'RE FIRED! HIT THE BRICKS PAL!"

Oh oh and this one(I would say this fits perfect for you. Coming out to jump on the bandwagon hiding behind you're internet name)....."Lets go schlep rock. Get your ass out of that Italian leather chair and get the fu%k outta here!" Yeah...that last one fits you perfect.:D

#noexcuses But thanks for playing.

----------

And...CNN and MSNBC are the MOST corrupt...one sided liberal media sources out there. They don't report news. They report their opinions and inflate minor little issues into something sooooo big. Fox news is by far not a fake news station or make up lies.

SMH craaaaaazy

----------

You also forgot..."2nd place? A set of steak knives. 3rd place? YOU'RE FIRED! HIT THE BRICKS PAL!"

Oh oh and this one(I would say this fits perfect for you. Coming out to jump on the bandwagon hiding behind you're internet name)....."Lets go schlep rock. Get your ass out of that Italian leather chair and get the fu%k outta here!" Yeah...that last one fits you perfect.:D

Hahaha, like I always say...you've got a way with words DIG. You get a little rough with people at times, but you're a regular wordsmith.:laugh:

That's Deplorable!:biggrin:

LwGmdOF.gif

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

U.S. Bankruptcy Court Records for the Southern District of Ohio
Case Number: 2:16-bk-53641
Party Name: Todd Arthur Daviso and Shara Leanne Daviso

Coming from the man who says he's the best in the business.

SHhhhhhhhhh---- Shhhhhhhhhhh

What a freaking loser:D

----------

Hmmmmmm

U.S. Bankruptcy Court Records for the Southern District of Ohio
Case Number: 2:16-bk-53641
Party Name: Todd Arthur Daviso and Shara Leanne Daviso:D

Old news. Been posted and discussed in several threads.

I may be mistaken here but the insured is on dialysis, how long could he possibly live??? I do not think this was in the client's best interest. But I may be wrong. Please chime in and let me know your thoughts. Am I wrong?

:skeptical:[/QUOTE]

Move on. The other agent is a shark preying on ignorance.

Back