Direct Mail Campaign

diesel14

Expert
I'm looking to invest in a fixed price direct mail campaign and I have the option to exclude PO boxes for an additional $2 per lead and to narrow the ages to 58-76 years old for an additional $2 per lead and would like some feedback on whether or not I should opt for either one of those options or just mail PO boxes and people age 50-80 for the base price?

Also does anyone have a good method or tool of finding the best areas to mail to?

Your upline....and I would totally pay $2 more per lead to limit the ages!

Maybe, but my vendor doesn't include those anyway.

I think narrowing the ages would be huge though.

I'm looking to invest in a fixed price direct mail campaign and I have the option to exclude PO boxes for an additional $2 per lead and to narrow the ages to 58-76 years old for an additional $2 per lead and would like some feedback on whether or not I should opt for either one of those options or just mail PO boxes and people age 50-80 for the base price? Also does anyone have a good method or tool of finding the best areas to mail to?

No question at all. If you can get set priced leads on ages 58-76 at $32 each with no PO boxes, that's a good deal.

What state are you in?

It's already been been discussed by most that p.o boxes are good as they get much less mail and with a fixed price lead unless the person puts a phone # or address they won't charge you.

It's already been been discussed by most that p.o boxes are good as they get much less mail and with a fixed price lead unless the person puts a phone # or address they won't charge you.

It's debatable if it's worth $2 extra to screen PO boxes. But if you have plenty of population to mail to, I would avoid them. Some of them will be very hard to find.

It's debatable if it's worth $2 extra to screen PO boxes. But if you have plenty of population to mail to, I would avoid them. Some of them will be very hard to find.

What amount of people do you guys feel is a good amount of people to mail to that fit the FE criteria?

What amount of people do you guys feel is a good amount of people to mail to that fit the FE criteria?

Enough that you can drop the number of leads that you want to drop each week and make a lap around your area that takes 90 days to complete.

Back