Direct Mail Pay Per Lead Vendors?

inreverse

Guru
100+ Post Club
MN
Other than RGI, what vendors offer DM pay per lead, without requiring contracting? any recomendations?

Brady at Need a Lead does it.

Chris at Lead Connection will in some states.

Other than RGI, what vendors offer DM pay per lead, without requiring contracting? any recomendations?

Make sure to ask if they have an age filter available, if they dont then get ready to receive a ton of leads in their early 50's and 80's :)

In some areas, you are better off just dropping your own mail, especially if you're not interested in getting a fixed amount of leads on an ongoing/weekly basis and you're only interested in some leads here and there.

If you decide to sell FE full time, The need a lead and Lead Connection Fixed cost deal are not the way to go.

I know that Spurcity and myself are on the 360 Financial Group lead program, which is how we wrote over 300K in AP last year. You can even get a street level contract as long as you're not a deadbeat! lol

In some areas, you are better off just dropping your own mail, especially if you're not interested in getting a fixed amount of leads on an ongoing/weekly basis and you're only interested in some leads here and there.

If you decide to sell FE full time, The need a lead and Lead Connection Fixed cost deal are not the way to go.

I know that Spurcity and myself are on the 360 Financial Group lead program, which is how we wrote over 300K in AP last year. You can even get a street level contract as long as you're not a deadbeat! lol

Doug how many contracts do you need to have under 360 to get the deal?

If I were managing a pain in the neck lead system, I would definitely want ALL the business placed with my carriers, so I believe "all of em" would be the correct answer.

Brad is pretty easy going and would make some exceptions, based on certain situations.

Come on, you know how it works. "All your contracts are belong to us!" I have no problem with this arrangement either. I think if your getting leads and training the Biz should be placed primarily with that IMO.

I did The LC price per lead until he kicked me off of it. Basically Chris will only give you a set price lead as long as he's not losing money. And if he's not losing money it's better for you to drop per thousand.

And Doug is right, if you don't have an income filter built in, you will get a much higher response rate on the 50 and 80-year-olds.

Come on, you know how it works. "All your contracts are belong to us!" I have no problem with this arrangement either. I think if your getting leads and training the Biz should be placed primarily with that IMO.

I did The LC price per lead until he kicked me off of it. Basically Chris will only give you a set price lead as long as he's not losing money. And if he's not losing money it's better for you to drop per thousand.

And Doug is right, if you don't have an income filter built in, you will get a much higher response rate on the 50 and 80-year-olds.

Yeah, I don't blame any upline that provides training (time) and on going support (calls, illustrations, case management). I was asking more about just having a couple contracts there with no support. But again, I understand.

----------

If I were managing a pain in the neck lead system, I would definitely want ALL the business placed with my carriers, so I believe "all of em" would be the correct answer.

Brad is pretty easy going and would make some exceptions, based on certain situations.

Make sense.

LC said they are 55-80 and $10k-$50k,

55 isnt too bad, anything over 76 or 77 I would dodge like a bad habit.

----------

Isnt that what I pretty much said? :laugh::yes:

Back