Disabled Veterans Selling Insurance Over the Phone . . .

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
Last night, the idea of showing Disabled Veterans how to sell Insurance over the phone came to me in a vision.

They could use the extra money and unless they can't speak - it may be something they can easily learn to do.

They can sell from home -or- their facility. If they are near a call center, they can get out the house and come call from there . . .

They could use their personal story in the sales process if needed.

They could target the Veteran market too! Credibility would be easily achieved in that market I would think . . .

Last night, the idea of showing Disabled Veterans how to sell Insurance over the phone came to me in a vision.

They could use the extra money and unless they can't speak - it may be something they can easily learn to do.

They can sell from home -or- their facility. If they are near a call center, they can get out the house and come call from there . . .

They could use their personal story in the sales process if needed.

They could target the Veteran market too! Credibility would be easily achieved in that market I would think . . .

It's got possibilities. That could be your TEAM. Just don't offer American Amicable!;)

It's got possibilities. That could be your TEAM. Just don't offer American Amicable!;)

Seems it may be a good fit for all parties. I am going to research it some more. I have 2 big VA Centers within an hours drive and then Charleston, SC and Jacksonville, FL about 3 hours away.

Seems it may be a good fit for all parties. I am going to research it some more. I have 2 big VA Centers within an hours drive and then Charleston, SC and Jacksonville, FL about 3 hours away.

Are you a Vet? Are you trying to help them or exploit them? Are you contracted with American Amicable? Real questions.

Are you a Vet? Are you trying to help them or exploit them? Are you contracted with American Amicable? Real questions.

Family has many living and deceased Vets . . . All my Uncles served in Nam. My Dad served 3 tours and decorated Officer.

Help them , the client and me . . .

I am contracted with AmAm. I like their product - but the history is tough. I haven't sold it . . .

this guy is all over the place. Don't think he has a game plan.

Not really all over the place. Only selling SIWL, SIT and Medicare products. I'm just thinking of creative marketing ideas . . . Disabled Veterans selling Insurance over the phone is just one of the ideas . . .

Thanks for being a fan there Schmidty . . . ( nice website by the way - learned a lot from it about Diabetics )

PCB probably has this angle already covered. Why not ride down a well traveled path? Do you start in Jan?

Back