Does the State You Work in Matter?

WinoBlues

Guru
5000 Post Club
IMOs, GA and phone FE agents. Does the state you work in make for more or less sales and make for more or less AP per sale?

This was brought up in a different thread. But I have also talked to a couple Phone FE guys that work other states more than their home state due to the perception that that is were the money is. I know that I work the SF bay Area because that is where the money is. At least in my mind.

IMOs, GA and phone FE agents. Does the state you work in make for more or less sales and make for more or less AP per sale?

This was brought up in a different thread. But I have also talked to a couple Phone FE guys that work other states more than their home state due to the perception that that is were the money is. I know that I work the SF bay Area because that is where the money is. At least in my mind.

I'm sure it's just what a person thinks. Today I was working what I consider my least favorite county. I have even though about removing it from my list at EFES.

I talked to an agent a couple of weeks ago that told me it was his favorite area to work. Today I had a really good day there.

Was it because he made me look at it differently? Who knows? That same guy when I told him my favorite county to work said that was his least favorite and had even stopped mailing there.

What each person thinks has got to play a major role in reality.

The State does matter! Example if you live in Washington, it is really hard to have the state approve any product for you to use there.

When talking about Term, the state matters even more. A shack cost $300,000 in California where you here in GA it would be a mansion. Term has a lot to do with the housing market and the prices of homes. This varies a lot in states.

As an IMO I study production by state also and it appears certain states produce more F.E. than others.

The State does matter! Example if you live in Washington, it is really hard to have the state approve any product for you to use there.

When talking about Term, the state matters even more. A shack cost $300,000 in California where you here in GA it would be a mansion. Term has a lot to do with the housing market and the prices of homes. This varies a lot in states.

As an IMO I study production by state also and it appears certain states produce more F.E. than others.

Seems like some states would have more apps and others higher average premium.

Back