Does Trinity/FB Require F2F?

I have heard some good things about Trinity. What's the skinny on them? I hear they buy pretty deep and have good pricing. I also hear they are pretty easy to deal with.

Any thoughts?

I am looking for someone to pick up the slack on 45 to 60 year olds as Aetna is not in the game any longer. I usually use SNL for that age group but need a solid backup. I am thinking of going back to Equitable again. I haven't used them in 3 or 4 years. Every since my old up line got turned off for fraud.

I have heard some good things about Trinity. What's the skinny on them? I hear they buy pretty deep and have good pricing. I also hear they are pretty easy to deal with.

Any thoughts?

I am looking for someone to pick up the slack on 45 to 60 year olds as Aetna is not in the game any longer. I usually use SNL for that age group but need a solid backup. I am thinking of going back to Equitable again. I haven't used them in 3 or 4 years. Every since my old up line got turned off for fraud.

This doesn't answer your question, but you can tell you are an old car dog when you talk about an insurance company buying deep.

Any thoughts?

I just picked them up. Very good rates. Probably the lowest rates for Direct Express. They're very accessible. They follow the app to the letter on the PHI. Smooth POS with decision at end.

I just picked them up. Very good rates. Probably the lowest rates for Direct Express. They're very accessible. They follow the app to the letter on the PHI. Smooth POS with decision at end.

They do not always follow the app on the POS. They will go off the reservation quite often. Not like Oxford but still far more often than they should.

I had one this week where they came back on and asked "ever" on cancer. The guy said he had cancer 5 years ago and took treatment for 1 year. Nothing since. Then went into conference again with underwriting. Finally was approved. But the question on the app is 2 years.

Right after that I got a call from an agent that was using FBL. Same thing happened to him. They asked questions not on the application. His answer was postponed. He withdrew the app and placed his client elsewhere to get an answer.

They claim they give an underwriting answer at the end of the POS 85% of the time. My personal percentage is less than that. Most eventually get approved but not at the end of the POS.

I wrote one Monday of this week that was "send in for further underwriting". Still pending as of today.

Their good far outweighs their bad but the not getting an answer at the end of the POS is terrible. They are quite proud of the 85% number. I think that's unacceptable.

I met with a lady yesterday who was taking medication for neuropathy (but oddly not diabetic) as well a several others for a multitude of issues. I wasn't really sure if she would be approved simple issue. The phone interview was quick and easy and they approved her at the end of the call.

Back