Downlines

I had a DM and the person said they were from EFES and Fex was "under them" -- I had to clarify because I don't understand how an entire organization can be under another..but that's what they said.

How do downlines work?

FEX has always said they have some contracts under EFES. Travis is an owner of FEX and was a key part of EFES for many years. He's friends with the owners. What would be the shame in doing business with friends on companies that they have the largest deal on?

We also have higher contracts than EFES has on other companies. We are like all IMOs with multiple companies. Different sources for different companies to make the stew.

What would you prefer? Going under Amerilife or One Life like most agencies have those same contracts through? What makes that more preferable?

----------

Lots of "FOS Marketer" talk here.

Equita has the capability of paying higher commissions than FEX. FEX IS UNDER EQUITA. Maybe not for a single, average, agent, but DEFINITELY for someone looking to build an agency or someone that places a ton of business, Equita can pay more.

Also-

Its IMPOSSIBLE to keep contract levels "top secret". An agent signs a commission schedule AGREEING to the contract level. How is this so hard for you FEX boys to understand?

HR you are showing your ignorance once again. I can guarantee you that more agents contract with companies and have never seen a commission grid than not. You are so far off that I don't think that even YOU believe your own words. Stick around this time. You have much to learn.

Don't go down the same path you did last time. Please. You had a good hiding spot. There were a lot of people looking for you.

FEX has always said they have some contracts under EFES. Travis is an owner of FEX and was a key part of EFES for many years. He's friends with the owners. What would be the shame in doing business with friends on companies that they have the largest deal on?

We also have higher contracts than EFES has on other companies. We are like all IMOs with multiple companies. Different sources for different companies to make the stew.

What would you prefer? Going under Amerilife or One Life like most agencies have those same contracts through? What makes that more preferable?

----------

HR you are showing your ignorance once again. I can guarantee you that more agents contract with companies and have never seen a commission grid than not. You are so far off that I don't think that even YOU believe your own words. Stick around this time. You have much to learn.

Don't go down the same path you did last time. Please. You had a good hiding spot. There were a lot of people looking for you.

OK.. So if an agent decides to branch out on their own and start an agency they still are "under" their previous IMO w/certain contracts ..?

I guess as an agent(who's under FEX who's under EFES) should care if the commission's isn't affected.

Is there an expiration date on being under EFES(for example) or is it forever, if you will.

Why is jd considered a recruiter by some? He's never tried to persuade me to Fex-in fact he's spoke highly of other agency's. For the record, I don't know jd-I'm just saying the truth.

I guess I'm HR, so Ill respond.

I dont disagree that most agents contract with IMOs and DONT see a commission grid. That is not what we are debating here.

You are puffing up FEX based on a false premise, and you are taking it way too personally when challenged on certain talking points. Im not attacking you, Im simply challenging the notion that agents are getting screwed daily because IMO's arent publically posting their commissions.

I have personally found that MOST of the IMO's that post commissions are the ones known for screwing agents.

Think about it. Primerica, Equias, Family First, Symetry, NAA, SL, TAG, YIG, LH, Kingdom Group. THEY ALL POST THEIR COMMISSIONS PUBLICLY, AND THEY POST HOW TO GET HIGHER COMMISSIONS BY RECRUITING AND PRODUCING.

That does NOT make them a better choice then anyone else. These are not organizations that I would recommend, nor is it an organization that I believe you would recommend.

My point: the premise that alot of IMOs are dishonest because FEX is transparent about commissions is a LIE. There are many dishonest organizations that are open about commissions.

And with all due respect, I know you've never liked me, its cool, but its because Ive always called you out on your BS. Its nothing personal. I think youre a great guy, I think your honest, but you FEX boys dont like to be challenged and take it personal. I got nothing against you, but I'd lump you in the "FOS Marketer" category with this transparent about commissions talk.

OK.. So if an agent decides to branch out on their own and start an agency they still are "under" their previous IMO w/certain contracts ..?

I guess as an agent(who's under FEX who's under EFES) should care if the commission's isn't affected.

Is there an expiration date on being under EFES(for example) or is it forever, if you will.

Why is jd considered a recruiter by some? He's never tried to persuade me to Fex-in fact he's spoke highly of other agency's. For the record, I don't know jd-I'm just saying the truth.

Obviously he hasn't recruited you, you are all talk no action :) is anyone trying to recruit you?

For the record, I'm not aware of any company that does not include the commission schedule in the executed contract they send the agent. Now, whether the IMO included it when they sent the contract to the agent is a completely different story. I believe some companies require the agent sign the schedule and some don't.

No idea if that is what Ramiz was trying to say or not. Of course, I suspect many agents don't bother to read it even when they get it, same as anything else most people sign.

All I can say....and Ill say it for all you who "can't" say it for fear of being seen as an a*hole.......This guy is still here LOLOLOLOL...just remember friends, I say what you cant or wont! LOL, but you like it.

9951746-248624367_3-s4-v1.png

Obviously he hasn't recruited you, you are all talk no action :) is anyone trying to recruit you?

A.T.N.A ~ That's a term saved for those who are bloviating about personal accomplishments; production/sales - when in fact, it's just that - all talk no action. I'v never said I'd be a world class FE Agent, " if only"...

Disecting me does nothing - you're just blathering --

As s far as the topic at hand - it interests me.. if it doesn't you so be it ..

What is the need for a IMP to be under an IMO? I assume the big player carriers will only work with particular people?

Back