Downlines

I wont argue with you point by point, but Ill sum it up nicely for you:

Your agents represent you. I know you disagree, but I didnt bring up any of your agents, you did, and however they act represents your company. Thats rule number one for building a large enterprise. Having the right people around. Id recommend reading "Good to Great" by Jim Collins.

My last post from my other username was almost seven years ago. I havent posted since then. I dont even know what email I used to sign up for that. "Keep changing usernames?" <- Thats drivel

Scott, when it comes to debating, you should stick to the facts you know, once you begin personal attacks it shows that your facts dont back you up. Come on man. Funeral trust scheme? It was underwritten by a major insurance company, how is that a scheme?

Moreover, you have very narrow experience when it comes to the funeral industry, although alot of years in it. As you know funeral regulations are governed by states. So your experience in IN, does not necessarily hold true for California or Ohio. If you understood that, you'd know Funeral Trusts arent scams. But we'll discuss that another day.

I wish you much success, but if youre going to recruit publicly, and profit off this forum, you better start expecting to be challenged. Its not a negative thing, but others are allowed to respectfully disagree. You've done a great job allowing your agents to do your dirty work and scare away competition, but I dont need this forum to build my business and my signature is not an advertisement, so Ill stick around for a while this time.

Now you have my curiosity up.. What is the difference in the funeral trust you were involved in and the trusts that Settlers Life has? Never heard anybody say Settlers/NGL trusts were a scheme or a scam.

When you get statements/emails from carriers for example doesn't that show who your under? A la carriers with long apps and no POS call.

Nope. They don't.

----------

Now you have my curiosity up.. What is the difference in the funeral trust you were involved in and the trusts that Settlers Life has? Never heard anybody say Settlers/NGL trusts were a scheme or a scam.

The scheme wasn't the product. It was the marketer that was promising a lot of BS but had never sold one and didn't understand the most basic things about what he was pitching.

----------

Fair to say then the carrier I'm referring to shows me exactly who is above me, and its exactly as advertised no secert middle man IMO or "agency".

Who is at your top level?

Trans?

Americo?

RNA?

Anyone? Buler? Buler? Buler?

A.T.N.A ~ That's a term saved for those who are bloviating about personal accomplishments; production/sales - when in fact, it's just that - all talk no action. I'v never said I'd be a world class FE Agent, " if only"...

Disecting me does nothing - you're just blathering --

Yes, I'v been contacted on herr a couple of times.. but jd or Fex has never tried to recruit me..

Never seen JD try to recruit anyone.. He gained the title "Silent Recruiter" when he was with EFES because he promoted them as a good operation as he now does for FEX. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with that. I wouldn't want to be associated with a group that I would not and could not speak highly about. I don't have any contracts with him but I feel that way about Rearden. I have ridden with him in the field, done business with him and find him to be someone with whom I am impressed and highly recommend.

----------

----------

The scheme wasn't the product. It was the marketer that was promising a lot of BS but had never sold one and didn't understand the most basic things about what he was pitching.

----------

OK... Wasn't there an agent on here a couple of years ago that was claiming to put every Settlers policy he wrote in one of the Trusts as if that were some kind of miracle solution to a problem that often didn't even exist?

Never seen JD try to recruit anyone.. He gained the title "Silent Recruiter" when he was with EFES because he promoted them as a good operation as he now does for FEX. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with that. I wouldn't want to be associated with a group that I would not and could not speak highly about. I don't have any contracts with him but I feel that way about Rearden. I have ridden with him in the field, done business with him and find him to be someone with whom I am impressed and highly recommend.

----------

OK... Wasn't there an agent on here a couple of years ago that was claiming to put every Settlers policy he wrote in one of the Trusts as if that were some kind of miracle solution to a problem that often didn't even exist?

You are missing the point. Trusts are fine. But a FOS marketer pitching that agents can make a easy fortune selling something and then it turns out the pitch man had never sold one and didn't understand the first thing about it. That was the scheme.

But yes your guy you are thinking of was cut from the same cloth as Ramez too.

Is there an 'end date' when you are released from being "under" someone? When are are no longer under that entity/agent does your commission level increase?

Is there an 'end date' when you are released from being "under" someone? When are are no longer under that entity/agent does your commission level increase?

There's usually not, if ever, an end date. Your commission level would just depend on your contract with the new upline.

And now he speaks poorly about them, just like he does with pretty much any organization that's not FEX. JD does not publicly recruit he does it through PM once he has established his position openly. He does everything he insults others for doing, and resorts to make calling to deflect out of uncomfortable conversations he can't handle. He is a liar, and if you don't agree just start paying attention and you will see it.

And now he speaks poorly about them, just like he does with pretty much any organization that's not FEX. JD does not publicly recruit he does it through PM once he has established his position openly. He does everything he insults others for doing, and resorts to make calling to deflect out of uncomfortable conversations he can't handle. He is a liar, and if you don't agree just start paying attention and you will see it.

You should probably spend some time reading through JDs posts if you think that's the case. JD has helped more agents on this forum than probably anyone and he never considers what agency they are associated with if any. He has also recommended just about every decent agency that's on here. Many times and that definitely includes EFES.

And JD has been as critical of me as he is with anyone when we don't agree. He hasn't singled you out or your buddy.

Rather than come on here and just attacking people, why don't you just post helpful things and tell us about good things that you do contribute. Why all the anger?

Those are some major accusations Willie. Unfortunately, you have little to no credibility. I'll side with JD on this one.
Run along now.

More lies from a known liar and coward. I do not speak poorly of EFES and never have. I recommend them all the time. Nor do I insult others for doing anything I do.

You just make stuff up as you go along. And I have never called names here since I've been here unless I'm personally attacked first. By the likes of you and your ilk.

The posts are archived. I would challenge you to find even post that backs up what you say.

Nor do I recruit by PM. You will not find even one person that will say that I've recruited them since I've been on this forum.

For you say those lies and then tell someone to pay attention and they will see the same thing is laughable when what you claim to see is not there. Except in your head.

I suppose I do owe you some rent money since I live in your head?

Come out of hiding and I'll send you a check.

Back