Downlines

So did you receive a DM (Direct Mailing) or a PM (Private Message) ???

I think it's obvious you made the whole thing up in post #1. The questions and threads you continue to post have been covered ad nauseam.

As for your pay per view MMA exploits on your living room floor with your skinny buddies, I'm not impressed.

Now go sell something or get your shine box.

Who are you to tell me what or how I should live my life? Who asked you to join this thread acting as a bully rather than giving honest insight on what makes a true down line, how it's broken when an agent branches out, if there's an expiration date being'under' someone(agent) - how the commission structure affects the downline--since someone's getting their cut of the action, the comm would ave to shrink-wouldn't it? Or not--why?

Those are some of the honest questions/ topics this forums has to offer. You instead would rather try and be a bully - the weakest type around - an internet - keyboard bully. Grab that Lewinsky, take a long, deep drag and be proud -- stick that chest out. Bully.

Side note - Kimura's are awesome - standing or on ground -- very versatile.. pop the shoulder or snap the arm - my choice.. another favorite - the basic yet lethal neck crank..

That's what get's me off baldy.. snap or tap. You like the little squiggly red line under a word in the midst of being destroyed by the dreaded - BAD SPELLER ... boahhaahhhaaahaa

Be productive and be nice -- Mr lebinsky.. "I did not have sexual relations with that girl..ah woman .. Miss basinkly..labinskli -ah lewinsky" :1laugh:

Ok Mr. Tough guy - Mr. Lewinski - you have enough hard-ons for the evenning..

----------

Yes, you would say these exact words as we stood in front of each other - squared up to see who's going to...

----------

It's prtzl not pret.. ah, never mind - how you spelled it. This has been a good thread. It's brought to light some deep seeded differences between some agency's/agents/marketers -- given people a chance to clarify their position.

But only the grammtical error police would be fixed on those who failed spelling.. poor guy.. it's ok -tell her you're 'above average' - just don't say you're graded on a curve... you'll be alright.

Bring it to your lips, wrap those moistened sucktars around it - just like-well you know.. take a deep drag.. release. Feelin better, sucktar?

You're a weird dude...

Im convinced by now at least 1/2 of everyone here is really just trying build their downline and they will boast of their production but youll never see any proof, and they will talk down groups like NAA and tell you why you should come over here only to discover some of them have some contracts through NAA, like EFES. Is that the mule calling the horse's ass or what? I think your better served reaching outside these walls and find a real MGA

Having contracts under NAA, doesn't mean they operate the same way. Why wouldn't an IMO go out and get the best contracts they have for their agents. NAA despite how bad they are for agents, does huge production. With that being said, who is the great MGA you speak of?

Back