Dr. Troy Clark

dan58

Has anyone gone to the Finalexpensesucess.com web site and used any of the FE information sold by DR. Troy Clark?
I was thinking about investing in some one on one consultation to become more sucessful in the FE business.
I wanted to get some feedback before I spent about $60 for
a private 1 hour consultation.

Has anyone gone to the Finalexpensesucess.com web site and used any of the FE information sold by DR. Troy Clark?
I was thinking about investing in some one on one consultation to become more sucessful in the FE business.
I wanted to get some feedback before I spent about $60 for
a private 1 hour consultation.

I do not know where you live. Maybe invest in a trip to sit down with Newby.

Or see if he is talking on any new newbies.

Last edited:
Save that money. and spend the day reading the forum. You will get all points of view. If you need direction, just post it.

hey 61 Mack,

I know where your coming from but the problem is this. Sometimes you shouldn't be listening to people who are volunteering free information. They can fill your head full of crap!

Between the car business and the mortgage industry I spent close to 35 years working where it was very commonplace to have round table discussions, where people could volunteer what was working for them. Much of the time there were people speaking who closed next to nothing. In this forum it can be hard to distinquish between a very sucessful salesperson and a "bust out car man"!

hey 61 Mack,

I know where your coming from but the problem is this. Sometimes you shouldn't be listening to people who are volunteering free information. They can fill your head full of crap!

Sad part is, people who charge could be doing the same thing. I have seen companies throw hundreds of thousands at consultants that didn't know their elbow from their ass.

I wouldn't invest in anyone who has has a video touting his expertise with a hand printed sign.

eat_mor_chikin.jpg

Back