Draft Date(s)

noah

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have been running into folks who get their SS or Disability direct deposited on the 3rd wednesday of the month.

What's the best day of the month to draft for someone who get's their money on that timeline ?

I have been running into folks who get their SS or Disability direct deposited on the 3rd wednesday of the month.

What's the best day of the month to draft for someone who get's their money on that timeline ?

The 3rd Wednesday of the month, many carriers have that ability on their eft setup form

The best thing to do is use a carrier that will draft on SS paydays. But since you won't entertain any of those carriers and only want to use settlers you will have to use the 21st since that's the latest it can be.

That means on the months that they get paid on the earliest it can be, the 15th, they will have to leave that money alone for 6 days. Good luck with that.:yes:

The best thing to do is use a carrier that will draft on SS paydays. But since you won't entertain any of those carriers and only want to use settlers you will have to use the 21st since that's the latest it can be.

That means on the months that they get paid on the earliest it can be, the 15th, they will have to leave that money alone for 6 days. Good luck with that.:yes:

blogd.JPG

Who are the top carriers that draft on SS paydays ?

When your closing the deal,figuring the draft date,and the get their money on the 1st do you tell them they have to draft on the 1st ?

Or do you prefer to draft 1 day after the DD ?

Who are the top carriers that draft on SS paydays ?

When your closing the deal,figuring the draft date,and the get their money on the 1st do you tell them they have to draft on the 1st ?

Or do you prefer to draft 1 day after the DD ?

I always just let them decide which day. If they get their money on the 1s or 3rd Im fine with setting up the draft day on the 5th or heck even the 7th or 8th. Never have any problem there :)

Its really up to them, I mean its their call, all you do is do what they want anyway, they are in control not you.:yes:

Does RNA draft on the SS pay days? I am going to pick them up soon and don't know much about them.

Back