E&o Insurance

paige23

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hello ,does anyone know which companies do not require an agent to havei e & o nsurance? Thanks in advance.

RNA
UHL
SNL
Monu
Settlers
Occidental and I would assume AmAm)
Oxford
Liberty Bankers
Standard Life & Casualty

I am a little surprised by the number that don't require it. The agency I am under lapsed our policy and it has been a bigger hassle than I imagined to get coverage again. I have been waiting for over a week. Valuable lesson learned though, don't let E&O coverage lapse!

I am a little surprised by the number that don't require it. The agency I am under lapsed our policy and it has been a bigger hassle than I imagined to get coverage again. I have been waiting for over a week. Valuable lesson learned though, don't let E&O coverage lapse!

What kind of trail did your lapsed e&o have? Might want to look at their clause on what happens when you pick up new coverage.

What kind of trail did your lapsed e&o have? Might want to look at their clause on what happens when you pick up new coverage.

I am getting it back dated but that requires an audit of sorts. I thought it would take a matter of hours and instead it has taken over a week and counting.

Thanks for the list! Actually , I am appointed with several of those . I have only been writing a little final expense here and there with SNL anyway. My company now pays for it my e and o now. So i was thinking I could eliminate a bill but I will just keep it anyway, its up for renewal in Feb. I just wanted to have a few back up companies. So that's my story!

Back