As Earned Versus Advance

LOL! I heard it was the other way around.

unfortnately alot of marketing groups and not true IMOs are marketing on here

Would recommend 360financial in a heart beat. They dont spend all day praying on unsuspecting agents on the forum

Factor in top notch service and you got a winner!!!

unfortnately alot of marketing groups and not true IMOs are marketing on here Would recommend 360financial in a heart beat. They dont spend all day praying on unsuspecting agents on the forum Factor in top notch service and you got a winner!!!

Now I'm really confused. What does the "M" stand for in IMO?

If you could start your FE career over what percentage (if any) of your business would you have rather been paid as earned to somewhat stabilize your income faster?

I recently started mixing in some as earned pay and I see where it would've benefitted me greatly during the lean times if I would've started out writing SOME as earned business after my advance goal was hit for the week.

I would add medicare to your bag as a balance...renewals are 4-8Xs that of FE, but not as much upfront, so its a great balance. I started in FE 100% in Jan 2012, now I do Medicare 80% & FE 20%...cause renewals long term was what peeked my interest. I just started Medicare Sept of '14, and by Jan '16, Ill have almost a 2k "salary" ea & every month without submitting 1 app....My goal is to make that 5k by 2017.

#MyTwoCents

I would add medicare to your bag as a balance...renewals are 4-8Xs that of FE, but not as much upfront, so its a great balance. I started in FE 100% in Jan 2012, now I do Medicare 80% & FE 20%...cause renewals long term was what peeked my interest. I just started Medicare Sept of '14, and by Jan '16, Ill have almost a 2k "salary" ea & every month without submitting 1 app....My goal is to make that 5k by 2017. #MyTwoCents

Great advice. Adding Med Sups at least to FE is a no brainer. And if you can do what I did and drag your spouse into the biz to handle most of the Medicare stuff that you throw at her it will really become a monster.

I brought my wife into the biz against her will 10-years ago. After a couple wrong paths we discovered that handling the Medicare part of what I do would free me up the most. And fit best with her because she had no natural sales ability at all. Zero. But she could teach. And that fit with the Medicare presentation.

Now 10-years later she has 4-double wide file cabinets full of Medicare clients. And she just told me she is out f file space. She does 80% Med Sups and 20% Med Advantage.

But the beauty is the combo of Med Sup renewals and FE first year.

image-555826862.jpg

Back