EMAIL Support for Gerber?

Labesky

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I get lost in their VM system (If you would like to be licensed in New Guinea, press #*)

And their site is hard to use too

Is there an email address I can just shoot some questions to?

THANKS Todd

Well THAT was fun!

I got an email reply that said PLEASE CALL THIS NO ########

So I emailed back and said Yeah I did that and got lost--is there a reason I cant get a very simple question answered via email?

Sheeeeesshhhhhh

It would be nice if we good email questions. The carriers probably wouldn't allow it. Then they could be held liable and have to actually on or what their representative say.

It would be nice if we good email questions. The carriers probably wouldn't allow it. Then they could be held liable and have to actually on or what their representative say.

Everyone records their calls. Any attorney who actually pass the bar is going to request them at discovery. Failure to turn them over or suddenly realizing they were lost? They might as well sign over the company at that point.

No excuse not to document, but those recordings are a double edged sword for the company.

Everyone records their calls. Any attorney who actually pass the bar is going to request them at discovery. Failure to turn them over or suddenly realizing they were lost? They might as well sign over the company at that point.

No excuse not to document, but those recordings are a double edged sword for the company.

I'm not talking about anything legal related. I'm talking about the often discovered fact that you can call in 3x and get 3 different answers.

"But so and so said..." I'm not recording my side lol. But an email is a different story. I could just forward that back to them and say "See so and so said XYZ."

I'm not talking about anything legal related. I'm talking about the often discovered fact that you can call in 3x and get 3 different answers.

"But so and so said..." I'm not recording my side lol. But an email is a different story. I could just forward that back to them and say "See so and so said XYZ."

Maybe if we all just claim, "By the way, I'm recording this call as well", they may think twice about the info they give you.

That is why I document, so I can say, "So and so said ... on XX/XX/XX."

That is why I document, so I can say, "So and so said ... on XX/XX/XX."

Possible answers to your documentation from FE companies:

"So and so is no longer with the company."

"I think you misunderstood so and so."

"Click"

Back