Equita Vs Fexcontracting Vs FEAgentMentor Vs Theinsurancesquad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of those are good choices. Equita is not really different other than the limited offerings of companies. That's their biggest drawback today.

FEX has the best FE agent I've ever known about as an owner and he is still in the field every week today writing business. He has also proven that he can train agents to sell FE. He trained most of the heavy hitters at Equita.

FEX last year had 10 over $200K producers all trained bt Travis. Another 30 or so agents wrote over $100K. Again, trained by Travis.

No FE IMO has a broader range of companies than FEX. Might be someone that has an equal number, but no IMO has more.

But, FEX is not for the piker. If FE is to be a sideline or part time then I would look elsewhere.

I have the companies an agent would need and I am with Equita. Some situations are different I guess, but I have the companies they would want.

All of those are good choices. Equita is not really different other than the limited offerings of companies. That's their biggest drawback today.

FEX has the best FE agent I've ever known about as an owner and he is still in the field every week today writing business. He has also proven that he can train agents to sell FE. He trained most of the heavy hitters at Equita.

FEX last year had 10 over $200K producers all trained bt Travis. Another 30 or so agents wrote over $100K. Again, trained by Travis.

No FE IMO has a broader range of companies than FEX. Might be someone that has an equal number, but no IMO has more.

But, FEX is not for the piker. If FE is to be a sideline or part time then I would look elsewhere.

Though I believe you are incorrect about EFES having limited carriers as well as Travis training most of our "heavy hitters" I will agree with you 100% that Travis Tubbs is one of the biggest and baddest producers (meant in a good way) in the FE market that I've ever had the pleasure of meeting or knowing. He's forgotten more about our business than some will ever learn. He practices what he preaches and he's straight forward with how he teaches.

Reactions: KAL
I have the companies an agent would need and I am with Equita. Some situations are different I guess, but I have the companies they would want.

No, you do not. I know what EFES has and it's seriously lacking. That was one of the reasons that FEX got started.

But if you want to prove it then just list the companies available under EFES.

----------

Though I believe you are incorrect about EFES having limited carriers as well as Travis training most of our "heavy hitters" I will agree with you 100% that Travis Tubbs is one of the biggest and baddest producers (meant in a good way) in the FE market that I've ever had the pleasure of meeting or knowing. He's forgotten more about our business than some will ever learn. He practices what he preaches and he's straight forward with how he teaches.

Same challenge to you then if you want to boast. List the companies available to EFES agents.

And name the heavy hitters at EFES not trained by Travis.

No, you do not. I know what EFES has and it's seriously lacking. That was one of the reasons that FEX got started.

----------

Same challenge to you then if you want to boast. List the companies available to EFES agents.

JD,
The only part of my post that could even remotely be taken as boasting was the part where I praised Travis. You are wrong about the first two items and I will not go any further with it than that.

----------

I have all the companies I had with 360. I just don't use KSKJ, but I don't want to use them. I am not sure who I would be missing...Trinity, SNL, SLAC, Americo, MOO, RNA, Trans, Aetna, Settlers, Assurity, Gerber, AIG, Foresters, UHL, and more....

JD,
The only part of my post that could even remotely be taken as boasting was the part where I praised Travis. You are wrong about the first two items and I will not go any further with it than that.

Why the secrecy? You took exception to my post and now you won't back it up.

I said they were all good choices. why didn't you take that and run?

You do not have all the companies available to all of your agents that FEX has.

it's a lie to say otherwise.

It's also a lie to say that most of EFES heavy hitters over time were not trained by Travis.

Just look at at your own all time top 10.

But if you want to go further then I can too.

----------

I have all the companies I had with 360. I just don't use KSKJ, but I don't want to use them. I am not sure who I would be missing...Trinity, SNL, SLAC, Americo, MOO, RNA, Trans, Aetna, Settlers, Assurity, Gerber, AIG, Foresters, UHL, and more....

You have or EFES has?

I'm calling BS on the KSKJ. Why don't you submit an app with them and let's see?

I did hear that EFES picked up SNL on the sly for a few agents. Are you claiming that all EFES agents have access to SNL?

Same for Trinity? All EFES agents access to Trinity/FBL?

EFES doesn't have Oxford. They didn't have 5 Star back when 5 Star was worth writing. They didn't have Grange when it was available.

Are you the mouthpiece for EFES or are you just talking for you now?

Why the secrecy? You took exception to my post and now you won't back it up.

I said they were all good choices. why didn't you take that and run?

You do not have all the companies available to all of your agents that FEX has.

it's a lie to say otherwise.

It's also a lie to say that most of EFES heavy hitters over time were not trained by Travis.

Just look at at your own all time top 10.

But if you want to go further then I can too.

----------

You have or EFES has?

I'm calling BS on the KSKJ. Why don't you submit an app with them and let's see?

I did hear that EFES picked up SNL on the sly for a few agents. Are you claiming that all EFES agents have access to SNL?

Same for Trinity? All EFES agents access to Trinity/FBL?

EFES doesn't have Oxford. They didn't have 5 Star back when 5 Star was worth writing. They didn't have Grange when it was available.

Are you the mouthpiece for EFES or are you just talking for you now?

I'm no mouthpiece. I just know I am with EFES and my agents have the companies I stated. As far as what ALL EFES agents have, I have no idea. I can't tell you their wife's name, what they drive, how many leads they work, etc. either. I'm not sure about them having Oxford, I just know I have never had them or seen a need to have them.

Mods - I just logged in to search something before an appointment. I saw the title of the thread but do not have time to read it till this evening. Having a pretty good idea where this will end up Please do not delete it. Fight Club is lacking in good reading material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back