Equita Vs Fexcontracting Vs FEAgentMentor Vs Theinsurancesquad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling a few of the top dogs aren't going to take being interviewed by a newbie very well. Type A personalities.

Also, you need to ask who answers the phone. If you call at 11Am with a question then again at 4PM from a home. Do you get the trainer or someone else? Do you get their personal cell number? Do they answer their phone? If they are actively putting in big numbers when are they available to you? These are questions you want to ask. Tactfully, but ask.

JD,
Where exactly did I say we have more carriers to offer than FEX? And why are you becoming defensive turning this into a EFES vs FEX conversation even after I gave Travis his due for being amazing at what he does?

You made a statement that is incorrect:

"Equita is not really different other than the limited offerings of companies. That's their biggest drawback today."

You then came back and did a spin on my comment saying:

"You do not have all the companies available to all of your agents that FEX has. It's a lie to say otherwise."

I never said anything about "we have more of this or that than FEX".

When was the last time you've seen our all time top ten or had an update on the carriers we offer? I don't speak negatively about FEX, Scott or Travis because I have found them to be genuinely good people. But for some weird reason you take an adversarial approach to anyone on this forum who doesn't fluff you. I'm done communicating with you because it is utlery a waste time.

I didn't become defensive. I gave an honest answer to the OP. As I always do. You got defensive and Boman got defensive.

I said, they are all good choices". You did that you have all the companies that FEX has when you said twice that I was wrong about it.

Then you are scared to back up what you claim I'm wrong about. I didn't start this battle. That's on you.

As for communicating with me, you are way behind on that. I was done with a while back. As soon as I found out you couldn't be trusted I was done.

----------

Keep in mind JD is struggling to string sentences together with that 80iq....truly isn't his fault.

And the coward comes out from under the bridge to make personal attacks once again.

----------

I'm no mouthpiece. I just know I am with EFES and my agents have the companies I stated. As far as what ALL EFES agents have, I have no idea. I can't tell you their wife's name, what they drive, how many leads they work, etc. either. I'm not sure about them having Oxford, I just know I have never had them or seen a need to have them.

Then why run off from the discussion?

Just list all the companies available to all EFES agents that they can write on the lead program.

You're right. You are not a mouthpiece for EFES is you have no clue about what they offer.

And no one asked about the personal business of the agents. That's just a smokescreen to avoid the questions asked.

You jumped into this to defend a perceived attack against EFES.

----------

I, and all my agents, also have access to all those same companies. Save Assurity. Who writes Assurity? And KSKJ. I tried to move it again, but someone, not naming anybody, threw a fit and it got squashed, so I rarely write it.

But we have SLAC and Lifeshield as price busters, so no problems.

Equita has made lot of positive changes in the last couple of years and improved their product lineup in the last year.

Again, I said EFES was a good choice. You now want to talk to me as a spokesman for EFES. So, why don't you do what Chase and Boman won't.

List all the companies available to any EFES agent that's on the EFES lead program.

This should be this hard. You got your panties in a wad over something I said. So prove me wrong.

I didn't become defensive. I gave an honest answer to the OP. As I always do. You got defensive and Boman got defensive.

I said, they are all good choices". You did that you have all the companies that FEX has when you said twice that I was wrong about it.

Then you are scared to back up what you claim I'm wrong about. I didn't start this battle. That's on you.

As for communicating with me, you are way behind on that. I was done with a while back. As soon as I found out you couldn't be trusted I was done.

----------

And the coward comes out from under the bridge to make personal attacks once again.

----------

Just list all the companies available to all EFES agents that they can write on the lead program.

You're right. You are not a mouthpiece for EFES is you have no clue about what they offer.

And no one asked about the personal business of the agents. That's just a smokescreen to avoid the questions asked.

----------

Again, I said EFES was a good choice. You now want to talk to me as a spokesman for EFES. So, why don't you do what Chase and Boman won't.

List all the companies available to any EFES agent that's on the EFES lead program.

This should be this hard. You got your panties in a wad over something I said. So prove me wrong.

Boman already did.

You said...

All of those are good choices. Equita is not really different other than the limited offerings of companies. That's their biggest drawback today.

Then I responded with...

I have the companies an agent would need and I am with Equita. Some situations are different I guess, but I have the companies they would want.

Now you put this...

I am not sure where I said anything about what every single agent at EFES has. I also don't see how I jumped in and was the mouthpiece for EFES. You made a statement, I said it was not true for me and my guys, and now you want ME to prove stuff?

But as usual, it is 100% JD's way or no way. And trust me, I am not running off from anything. I have 30 agents here in North Carolina and I am busy spending time with them. I wish I could just spend countless hours on here doing nothing, but I am not that fortunate.

Go ahead and spin this in a way to suit you, and when I get a chance I will come bow down to you some more.

See you soon!

You said...

All of those are good choices. Equita is not really different other than the limited offerings of companies. That's their biggest drawback today.

Then I responded with...

I have the companies an agent would need and I am with Equita. Some situations are different I guess, but I have the companies they would want.

Now you put this...

I am not sure where I said anything about what every single agent at EFES has. I also don't see how I jumped in and was the mouthpiece for EFES. You made a statement, I said it was not true for me and my guys, and now you want ME to prove stuff?

But as usual, it is 100% JD's way or no way. And trust me, I am not running off from anything. I have 30 agents here in North Carolina and I am busy spending time with them. I wish I could just spend countless hours on here doing nothing, but I am not that fortunate.

Go ahead and spin this in a way to suit you, and when I get a chance I will come bow down to you some more.

See you soon!

I'm not the one spinning. I said EFES is a good choice but they have limited carrier options.

Are you arguing that they are not a good choice or that they do have the same carrier options as the other IMO's asked about?

Or are you just arguing?

If you are saying that EFES is not a good choice then that's your opinion.

If you are arguing that they have the same carriers as FEX, for just one example, that's easy to prove if you're right.

So why the secrecy and why the tag team?

You and Chase want to make this personal.

I don't know yet what Josh Jones' dog in this is about.

No FE IMO has a broader range of companies than FEX. Might be someone that has an equal number, but no IMO has more.

hm the fex site shows 16, I would have thought King Todd had more fe carriers than that.

JD you said EFES was good except for their product lineup, correct? Many of us pushed to get that issue resolved. Do we have every product? No, but we have a fantastic lineup.

That's all I was getting at. You brought up Oxford (which you won't write), 5 Star (which nobody can write) that was a limited distribution even when we could, and Grange (which is no longer around).

Chase can correct me if I'm wrong, but EFES doesn't seem interested in picking up companies and products that are fly by night.

What carrier, other than KSKJ, do you currently write that we either don't have or don't have viable alternative?

I honestly don't know why one would need more than 7 or 8 key carriers? I write a little business and can pretty much cover most cases without resorting to Gerber. This seems like a pointless argument.

I honestly don't know why one would need more than 7 or 8 key carriers? I write a little business and can pretty much cover most cases without resorting to Gerber. This seems like a pointless argument.

I think that is what we were trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back