Equita Vs Fexcontracting Vs FEAgentMentor Vs Theinsurancesquad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the one spinning. I said EFES is a good choice but they have limited carrier options.

Are you arguing that they are not a good choice or that they do have the same carrier options as the other IMO's asked about?

Or are you just arguing?

If you are saying that EFES is not a good choice then that's your opinion.

If you are arguing that they have the same carriers as FEX, for just one example, that's easy to prove if you're right.

So why the secrecy and why the tag team?

You and Chase want to make this personal.

I don't know yet what Josh Jones' dog in this is about.

I didn't mention anything about having companies FEX has. I don't know what companies they have other than when i see you mention them.

You said "which I quoted before" Efes is limited in company selection.

I stated a FACT that it was not limited in my experience and has all the companies I had with 360.

Then you went off about what every EFES agent has, which I have no way of knowing. I even said in my post about my situation being different from what you stated, that I was not sure if all situations are the same as mine.

I think that is what we were trying to say.

It would seem that you were just trying to argue with me rather having something to say.

----------

I didn't mention anything about having companies FEX has. I don't know what companies they have other than when i see you mention them.

You said "which I quoted before" Efes is limited in company selection.

I stated a FACT that it was not limited in my experience and has all the companies I had with 360.

Then you went off about what every EFES agent has, which I have no way of knowing. I even said in my post about my situation being different from what you stated, that I was not sure if all situations are the same as mine.

I also said you were the mouthpiece for EFES. You said you are not. OK, I believe you. You are not. So why do you keep wanting to speak for them?

Why won't EFES just list the companies they have that are available to all the agents on the lead program?

Doesn't seem to be all that difficult to do. But for some reason it is.

----------

hm the fex site shows 16, I would have thought King Todd had more fe carriers than that.

Ok, maybe he does? He's not really an FE IMO but if he has more then I'm sure he could list them.

The OP didn't ask about that IMO.

I have heard echoed from some on this forum that if you are going to join an organization then it needs to be run a top producers, still running appointments.

If that is the case: the number one producer is running "The Insurance Squad" and the number two producer is Douglas Massi. Those are the two best options if you want mentorship from the best of the best. No one else is even close.

However, if you are looking for a larger organization with more support, than Equita is as good as they come.

The notion that an organization should have some little fraternal in the middle of nowhere to be competitive is drivel.

So the only viable options are Matt, Doug, or Equita (Ben). Everyone else pales in comparison using the approach that many share on here of what makes a good IMO.

JD you said EFES was good except for their product lineup, correct? Many of us pushed to get that issue resolved. Do we have every product? No, but we have a fantastic lineup.

That's all I was getting at. You brought up Oxford (which you won't write), 5 Star (which nobody can write) that was a limited distribution even when we could, and Grange (which is no longer around).

Chase can correct me if I'm wrong, but EFES doesn't seem interested in picking up companies and products that are fly by night.

What carrier, other than KSKJ, do you currently write that we either don't have or don't have viable alternative?

It is for the agent to determine the value of the offerings. JD gave his opinion and he stated why he felt that way. I'm not sure why EFES recruiters would get defensive.

It's a fact that FEX CONTRACTING, 360 and Todd King offer more FE carrier options than EFES. It's a fact that an agent on FEX Contracting or 360 could write the carrier of their choosing in every home they go into and receive full commission while on the lead program.

JD is the #1 agent with KSKJ... So I imagine that absence of that carrier in the EFES lineup would cause JD to view the EFES carrier menu as limited.

I have been trying to not comment, but your arrogance is off putting. Josh Jones the only reason EFES lets you recruit for them is because of your previous association with FEX and learning from the likes of John Dugger. You only regurgitate what you learned at FEX. You are the current day Jody Hayworth. An agent shared with me you were currently trying to learn the cable bill savings racket. You're an innovator. How much commission do agent have to give up to learn that? Oh the mysteries your mind holds.

I have huge respect for Eric B, Chase, and Ryan C. of EFES. I had some of the most enjoyable years in this proffession working with them.

I do hate to see them leveraging their brand and devaluing the brand when they associate with, in my opinion hacks. It is not really training if the trainer has never done it.

You were not recruited based on your production. You called them, they didn't call you.

Lol what's the cable bill savings racket?Never heard that one.

This is high comedy here.

It's when the prospect tells you they can't afford insurance so you call the cable company and see if you can save them some money on their bill.

There may be a HBO/Shotime promotion. Or you sit with them and go through the channels to see which ones they really got to have. Then you reduce the cable package down to that.

Then you leave with the promise that after a couple months of savings they will call you to come back and write them a FE policy.

Sorry, I just may have exposed some hacks premium website content.

It is for the agent to determine the value of the offerings. JD gave his opinion and he stated why he felt that way. I'm not sure why EFES recruiters would get defensive.

It's a fact that FEX CONTRACTING, 360 and Todd King offer more FE carrier options than EFES. It's a fact that an agent on FEX Contracting or 360 could write the carrier of their choosing in every home they go into and receive full commission while on the lead program.

JD is the #1 agent with KSKJ... So I imagine that absence of that carrier in the EFES lineup would cause JD to view the EFES carrier menu as limited.

I have been trying to not comment, but your arrogance is off putting. Josh Jones the only reason EFES lets you recruit for them is because of your previous association with FEX and learning from the likes of John Dugger. You only regurgitate what you learned at FEX. You are the current day Jody Hayworth. An agent shared with me you were currently trying to learn the cable bill savings racket. You're an innovator. How much commission do agent have to give up to learn that? Oh the mysteries your mind holds.

I have huge respect for Eric B, Chase, and Ryan C. of EFES. I had some of the most enjoyable years in this proffession working with them.

I do hate to see them leveraging their brand and devaluing the brand when they associate with, in my opinion hacks. It is not really training if the trainer has never done it.

You were not recruited based on your production. You called them, they didn't call you.

Did you read this thread? It wasn't Hoosierlife that was getting defensive.

This is high comedy here.

It's when the prospect tells you they can't afford insurance so you call the cable company and see if you can save them some money on their bill.

There may be a HBO/Shotime promotion. Or you sit with them and go through the channels to see which ones they really got to have. Then you reduce the cable package down to that.

Then you leave with the promise that after a couple months of savings they will call you to come back and write them a FE policy.

Sorry, I just may have exposed some hacks premium website content.

Who does this?.................

Wow that smacks of desperation. I see 20-25 people each and every week. I have no time for games or uninterested people.My time is my most valuable item and i think of myself as a professional just like a doctor or dentist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back