Every Body Wants To Be "Remote"

Who is "we"? What about you? Do you personally sell FE?

- ACAExpress and BenefitGeek both via independent agents and employees.
- I am not personally selling now though have sold a good bit of life (FE, Term, UIL, UL, etc.) in my career.

- ACAExpress and BenefitGeek both via independent agents and employees.
- I am not personally selling now though have sold a good bit of life (FE, Term, UIL, UL, etc.) in my career.

I already knew that you didn't sell FE from your first responses. At least you admit it. The other pretenders won't admit it.

I already knew that you didn't sell FE from your first responses. At least you admit it. The other pretenders won't admit it.

Actually he said he sold plenty in the past, and has two boys in their 30's, so he's not 25 years old. Say, are you heading to Punta Mita in June?

Whats the deal with all these pics you keep posting?

10214341-248624367_3-s4-v1.png

I have a close friend who was a rep for plumbing supplies until they eliminated his job. He came to me when I was real sick for career advice so I directed him to FE. He got on the internet "doing research" instead of doing what I told him and he fell in with a group selling over the phone. I was in and out of the hospital at that time and wasn't in a position to do anything about it. He crushed it for like 2 1/2 mos. but then got wiped out with charge-backs. He's an excellent salesman; worked his way through college selling books door-to-door. This is my only experience with selling FE over the phone.

Latest posts

Back