Experience with Royal Neighbors?

Do they have downloable software to do fe quotes, I can't find it anywhere.

RNA has a really good phone app. All their rates and you can even check pending business from the app. Has the phone number for the POS interview on there too.

----------

I dunno about "great" but they are priced in the lower half of the carriers on FEX quotes.

They told me this week that the average interview is now 23 minutes. I've never had one that quick. There's a couple of FEX agents that write them quite a bit and I asked them. They also have not one less than 24 minutes.

At our conference the RNA folks said they had some 15 minutes interviews but everyone seemed to think those were unicorns.:laugh:

Stroke and/or heart attack, etc. during the past 18 months is a decline. More than 18 months but within 24 months is graded. True graded, 30%, 70%.

More than 24 months is level. Very liberal Rx knock out list. Especially on heart meds. But not nitro or isosorbide.

I dunno about "great" but they are priced in the lower half of the carriers on FEX quotes.

If they are priced lower on the great Fex quote...then I would think they fall i line with great?

Plus...I talk in the world of telesales. So they are great. Not field sales. Obviously there is always lower rates. But if you compare underwriting PLUS rates....they are great.

Give me some other companies that have ease of underwriting plus low rates. Remember...they are one of the best in that category for heart and stroke cases giving first day coverage.

Come on now FEmentor.......:biggrin:

If they are priced lower on the great Fex quote...then I would think they fall i line with great?

Plus...I talk in the world of telesales. So they are great. Not field sales. Obviously there is always lower rates. But if you compare underwriting PLUS rates....they are great.

Give me some other companies that have ease of underwriting plus low rates. Remember...they are one of the best in that category for heart and stroke cases giving first day coverage.

Come on now FEmentor.......:biggrin:

As far as the Heart/Stroke cases, yeah they're competitive...
With healthier folks, there are a boatload of carriers that beat them out... :yes:
Maybe not on the phone but definitely F2F!

As far as the Heart/Stroke cases, yeah they're competitive...
With healthier folks, there are a boatload of carriers that beat them out... :yes:
Maybe not on the phone but definitely F2F!

Well, if we are going to talk healthier folks their essential life is even better.

Most street is 120% now. Curious how you handle conservation over the phone? Many times on an nsf fe people stall you or refuse to answer the phone. Unless you show up at their door you have no chance of ever saving it.Even then its tough to save as when they're behind a payment and the company has to draft 2 payments its a no go.

Most street is 120% now. Curious how you handle conservation over the phone? Many times on an nsf fe people stall you or refuse to answer the phone. Unless you show up at their door you have no chance of ever saving it.Even then its tough to save as when they're behind a payment and the company has to draft 2 payments its a no go.

Not really. But it's also more then a one stop process.

It typically starts with the sale.

1. We do ALL drafts on their income date/day. If they say "lets do the 4th or 5th..." we ask "when do you get your income?" They say the 3rd...we TELL them..."great then we will set your billing up for the 3rd of every month". Never do we have an issue.

2. We get a Welcome Packet out in the very next mail run. It has certain things in it that beat buyers remorse.

3. My assistant calls every single of my agents customers the day before their first payment to remind them specifically of their payment...how much it is...to allow 3-4 business days for it to post. She does that call for the first 3 months on the day before their payment. Typically after 3 months it's more rare for the policy to nsf or lapse.

4. We notice when the 1st or 3rd coming up falls on a holiday or weekend. We basically get ready start jumping on all NSF's immediately.

We don't really have an issue getting them on the phone. But worst case we send them out a letter with a sense of urgency that they call us back.

Oh...and you're correct. Street is 120. I just need to give away the farm. I want room for those who actually produce on it so I can give them a raise. I'll be completely honest...I want to make money on my o/w's. Plus....with everything I just explained we do for our agents...it makes them more money in the long run and they can spend their time selling. Not chasing down customers.

No other agency or group does all of that for their agents. No one.:biggrin:

Back