Experience with Royal Neighbors?

One thing that hasn't been mentioned, post-issue.

I cannot think of a single company that is as easy to deal with as Royal Neighbors of America. They are absolutely fantastic, easy to get on the phone and always looking to solve the problem. They also now have voice signature to make banking changes.

That isn't to say there aren't other good companies, but RNA always stands out in my mind on just how easy they are to deal with.

FYI, in my experience they always ask for a statement on any early deaths. So make sure you keep good notes.

What is the next percentage commission for proven performance if you are at 120%? What would be a fair amount to ask for? and what is the ceiling.
Many thanks.

What is the next percentage commission for proven performance if you are at 120%? What would be a fair amount to ask for? and what is the ceiling. Many thanks.
I think you have to sign something that you'll do a quarter million dollar in production with them to go any higher than that

I cannot think of a single company that is as easy to deal with as Royal Neighbors of America. They are absolutely fantastic, easy to get on the phone and always looking to solve the problem. They also now have voice signature to make banking changes.

That isn't to say there aren't other good companies, but RNA always stands out in my mind on just how easy they are to deal with.

FYI, in my experience they always ask for a statement on any early deaths. So make sure you keep good notes.

Agreed. They are a 1st class operation. Great group of folks to work with!

I agree. They are pretty easy to deal with on that stuff. But ironically I just had a problem with them on service for a client. Lady moved and has a new bank account.

We call in to RNA to give them the new address and new account number.

They can't make both changes on the same call. Seriously!!:goofy:

We have to give them the address change and then call back in with the new bank info so that it's separate calls.

That was a new one for me. Husband was AmCon. As difficult as they can be on service they let us update the address and bank info on the phone and with one call.

I agree. They are pretty easy to deal with on that stuff. But ironically I just had a problem with them on service for a client. Lady moved and has a new bank account.

We have to give them the address change and then call back in with the new bank info so that it's separate calls.

That was a new one for me. Husband was AmCon. As difficult as they can be on service they let us update the address and bank info on the phone and with one call.

Have never contracted with them but they have a good reputation and a friend that was with really spoke highly of how easy they were to work with.

You must be special, because Aetna(ACI)wouldn't do the bank change over the phone for me. I just had a couple where we tried it while I was with them, and they said they had to sign their form(PHS EFT AUTH CPHP_102016).

You must be special, because Aetna(ACI)wouldn't do the bank change over the phone for me. I just had a couple where we tried it while I was with them, and they said they had to sign their form(PHS EFT AUTH CPHP_102016).

I know. That's always been the response with Aetna. I told them before we called that we would have to fax in a new PAC form. Then they were easier than RNA.:goofy:

Back