F.E. Company That Takes Direct Express MasterCard for Payment

JimmyUt

Guru
1000 Post Club
Utah
I am looking for a company that takes the direct express card for final expense payments. Monumental takes cards, but not anything tied to their social security. Anyone have any ideas here? AmAm used to, but I don't think they take cards any longer.

Yes if monthly payment via c.card. Persistency on c.card is about like money order biz. Better to get semi-annual or annual if using c.card.

I agree, but it is the direct express card and if I could get an annual payment, or even a quarterly payment I would certainly do so.

I agree, but it is the direct express card and if I could get an annual payment, or even a quarterly payment I would certainly do so.

Direct Express is not a credit card. It is a pre-paid debit card. It too has horrible persistency.

Why in the world in the year 2011 would someone not have a regular bank account? It's because those people have ripped off a lot of banks in prior years with NSF checks and would never repay the bank and then their account was closed. Banks won't let these people open checking accounts anymore, maybe a sav. account only for their SS check to be direct deposited.

If a person has a direct x-press card that right there is a clue about the future persistency of that client.

Direct Express is not a credit card. It is a pre-paid debit card. It too has horrible persistency.

Why in the world in the year 2011 would someone not have a regular bank account? It's because those people have ripped off a lot of banks in prior years with NSF checks and would never repay the bank and then their account was closed. Banks won't let these people open checking accounts anymore, maybe a sav. account only for their SS check to be direct deposited.

If a person has a direct x-press card that right there is a clue about the future persistency of that client.

While I agree with you 100%, these people still want and need coverage, so I am just looking for a way to provide it to them.

While I agree with you 100%, these people still want and need coverage, so I am just looking for a way to provide it to them.

I agree they may want and need the product. I myself want and need a $100,000,000 policy. Ability to pay and will they pay is the critical issue.

I agree they may want and need the product. I myself want and need a $100,000,000 policy. Ability to pay and will they pay is the critical issue.

Agreed.

Its a problem and its tough to walk away from it, but I did it twice in the last 24 hours........they just won't pay, inspired as they may appear to be.

Latest posts

Back