Fact Finder Vs. Final Wishes Book

RBHAGENT

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Fact Finder Vs. Final wishes and request book.

What do you guys think is a better use of time to go through with a client to generate referalls? I'm working 5-6 sales appointments each week and 5-6 customer reviews going through a fact finder which leads to referrals at the end of the meeting.

So, full fact finder or final wishes book??? end result is referrals

ReHAb, hands down the Final Wishes book. At the end where emergency contacts are listed. Tell them you need friends that are real close to them or neighbors. This give you an excuse to go the the friend or neighbor to review the info and then ask. "Do you have a plan like this?"

I would go with the final wishes, puts them in the place of having to think about setting up a funeral and the costs. The thoughts don't often cross their mind, then that will give them something to chat with their neighbors and friends about. Also helps them realize what they just purchased much better than their policy...better persistency.

Well a lot of the companies offer memorial guides that are pretty decent, but they appear cheap in my opinion. I went ahead and made my own book based off a few others and made some of my own additions such as company contacts to help with adjusting beneficiaries when someone needs to make a change.

I made mine in Microsoft word with the book format....and then sent it to a printer and picked out binding and hard stock paper...turned out great and only took about 30 minutes to put together! I would suggest you guys trying this and putting your brand or name on it so it's another piece of information that helps the client remember you.

Back