Fact Finder Vs. Flip Chart FE Presentation...

As long as they're not asking you what you're here to promote?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Josh, I figured him out, He has mass produced his flip chart, he will start promoting it soon,

$149 for a masterful flip chart that clients cant resist.

I made a flip chart once for FE presentations. I just never got in the habit of using it. I'm very unstructured on my appointments. It's all conversational with me asking questions to get them thinking.

I had a few good ideas on my flip chart presentation. On one page I just had a photo collage of well known people who had died fairly recently. My idea was to just continually update it every time someone well known died (especially young and unexpected.)

Before I flipped to that page I said "We never know when we will die...(flip to a very nice looking group of photos of John Kennedy Jr., John Ritter, Bernie Mac, Johnny Carson, etc. ) I sat completely quiet while they absorbed the photos and figured out that the dozen people they were looking at had all died and several of them unexpectedly.

Then I flipped to the next page that had large text saying "That's why it's so important to take care of this TODAY."

That part of my flip chart presentation worked well. And you talk about staying current. I added the photo of Bernie Mac the night he died and was in the media and had a presentation with his photo in it the next day.

Last edited:
Newby said:
I made a flip chart once for FE presentations. I just never got in the habit of using it. I'm very unstructured on my appointments. It's all conversational with me asking questions to get them thinking.

I had a few good ideas on my flip chart presentation. On one page I just had a photo collage of well known people who had died fairly recently. My idea was to just continually update it every time someone well known died (especially young and unexpected.)

Before I flipped to that page I said "We never know when we will die...(flip to a very nice looking group of photos of John Kennedy Jr., John Ritter, Bernie Mac, Johnny Carson, etc. ) I sat completely quiet while they absorbed the photos and figured out that the dozen people they were looking at had all died and several of them unexpectedly.

Then I flipped to the next page that had large text saying "That's why it's so important to take care of this TODAY."

That part of my flip chart presentation worked well. And you talk about staying current. I added the photo of Bernie Mac the night he died and was in the media and had a presentation with his photo in it the next day.

It would be better if you opened your laptop up and had the webcam on so they would see their own picture. Maybe have a casket frame around it too. ;)

It would be better if you opened your laptop up and had the webcam on so they would see their own picture. Maybe have a casket frame around it too. ;)

The 'white chalk method' is much more effective.
Just take out that BIG piece of white chalk and draw an outline of a body on the kitchen floor next to Grandma...

Don't forget to borro0w Reardon's Hillbilly Hearse to drive when making calls..

I'll be up in your neck of the woods and further north this Saturday and next. A half day this Saturday, and hopefully a full Saturday the following week.

Let me know if you want to join me door-knocking. I've had the "Midas Touch" recently you may want to take advantage of while you can, Rouse.

I'll be up in your neck of the woods and further north this Saturday and next. A half day this Saturday, and hopefully a full Saturday the following week.

Let me know if you want to join me door-knocking. I've had the "Midas Touch" recently you may want to take advantage of while you can, Rouse.

Can't this Saturday.. Whole day occupied with Grand daughter's cheerleader competition and grand sons Grasscutter league Football. Maybe the next..

Back