Family Benefit Life - Thoughts?

Yes and no. Rick probably would be good for Tom. It would also be hilarious to watch. There are a few others over there as well that would definitely give Tom a piece of their mind, if they are still active. I doubt Tom would take any of the advice given.

I am focused on working my System. I heeded some of the advice lately.

Pick them up, write them, fall in love, write them more.

Yep - got em . . .

Nice 5 Year Fixed Deferred Annuity FBL has too . . . 15% Annual Withdrawal & Extended Care - with no fees or penalties. 3% Interest Guaranteed for life too - awesome!

They are my go to company. IF they are available in your state i think they are a must have.

They are in GA - but dang it not in SC. Will have to get a AL and MS non-res . . .

What do you like most about them Heagan?

Why can I not seem to find a rate book on their website for Golden Eagle? If anyone has it as a .pdf. would you mind posting it here?

I can't believe agents here still use rate sheets. used fex quotes much quicker and easier and less chance of making an error. Plus much easier to compare figures and trying to recalculate 3 or 4 times and at various policy fees modal factors etc

I can't believe agents here still use rate sheets. used fex quotes much quicker and easier and less chance of making an error. Plus much easier to compare figures and trying to recalculate 3 or 4 times and at various policy fees modal factors etc

Jacob, there have to be places around here that you cannot get a signal in order to use FEXquotes. I was in Tellico Plains last week and could not get a signal.

That is exactly the problem I had several times last week. I do have FEXquotes, but it doesn't do you any good if you can't get a signal or if the darn program starts working altogether like it did for three or four days the week before last. Technology is great, but I do not put blind faith into it.

It's also a good idea to be able to figure the premiums manually with a pencil and paper in case you can't get a signal for your calculator. :yes:

That is exactly the problem I had several times last week. I do have FEXquotes, but it doesn't do you any good if you can't get a signal or if the darn program starts working altogether like it did for three or four days the week before last. Technology is great, but I do not put blind faith into it.

As a backup, I have saved the company rate sheets to Dropbox files and have them so I can view them offline on my phone.

As a backup, I have saved the company rate sheets to Dropbox files and have them so I can view them offline on my phone.

rouse, doing some investigation on FBL and saw your last post... impressed, I still use rate sheets butt that's a good idea. Can you give me what the going comp is for FBL on best case. Not happy with my current IMO and looking to place a shingle elsewhere.

rouse, doing some investigation on FBL and saw your last post... impressed, I still use rate sheets butt that's a good idea. Can you give me what the going comp is for FBL on best case. Not happy with my current IMO and looking to place a shingle elsewhere.
That comment was in response to Jacob talking about FEXquotes.. I do not have FBL even though I hear nothing but good things about them . Newby advertises 110% Final Expense Commission Levels

Back