Family First Life???

UNFORTUNATELY it usually works that way. It's usually the people that haven't done much of anything or are out of the biz or will be shortly, that try and tarnish those that are actually doing something. It's an epidemic really. BUT those that are established will do well no matter what. Eventually the talkers will be gone & forgotten. It's the way of the world. If you deal with enough people you will always have to deal with some knuckleheads. Just ask TRUMP. Shawn M. will do just fine with or without the bad comments. He leads a good group of agents

There is an IMO that the name sounds familiar to these guys, that also teach agents how to do a lot of cancer policies.

I recruited 2 agents from them before and those agents were rock solid! They were just mostly pushing cancer so they didn't get as much comp on those plans.

Does this sound like the same group or a different one?

I think it was First Family Life or Family First Life or something. If this is the same group, the agents definitely didn't have anything bad to say about them.

UNFORTUNATELY it usually works that way. It's usually the people that haven't done much of anything or are out of the biz or will be shortly, that try and tarnish those that are actually doing something. It's an epidemic really. BUT those that are established will do well no matter what. Eventually the talkers will be gone & forgotten. It's the way of the world. If you deal with enough people you will always have to deal with some knuckleheads. Just ask TRUMP. Shawn M. will do just fine with or without the bad comments. He leads a good group of agents

Well, I guess I must be the knucklehead you're referring to. I said, "Seems like I've heard negative stuff about Shawn Meaike...was with NAA or one of those."

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...g-insurance/job-family-first-life-t63345.html I found Post #16 to be very interesting.

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...n-national-agents-alliance-naa-t4435-151.html Pages 151-156. There might be more, but I wasn't about to look through that whole thread, so I started towards the end.

You're basing your opinion on 2nd hand knowledge, because in another thread you said you've never met him. Knucklehead out.:)

----------

There is an IMO that the name sounds familiar to these guys, that also teach agents how to do a lot of cancer policies.

I recruited 2 agents from them before and those agents were rock solid! They were just mostly pushing cancer so they didn't get as much comp on those plans.

Does this sound like the same group or a different one?

I think it was First Family Life or Family First Life or something. If this is the same group, the agents definitely didn't have anything bad to say about them.

I think you mean Family Heritage Life. They're a Torchmark company that specializes in cancer insurance. I think they do a lot of door to door. Had one knock on my door a few years ago.

Family Heritage Life Insurance Company

They are a solid outfit with more concentration on the Mortgage Protection side. They don't have many carriers to choose from. They are led by a former agent who was good when he performed in the field. He is not a done nothing type of guy that we all hear from usually. They don't start everyone at those contract levels.

Sounds like maybe you know them

I can NOT get to anyone there, they are impervious to contact

And when I finally got someone they were NOT helpful

If they are as good as you say--can you PM me with an email or number for someone higher up the food chain?

THANKS

Sounds like maybe you know them

I can NOT get to anyone there, they are impervious to contact

And when I finally got someone they were NOT helpful

If they are as good as you say--can you PM me with an email or number for someone higher up the food chain?

THANKS

If they are that hard to get ahold of and then when you do talk to them, they are not useful at all....why in the world would you even consider them?

Ok guess I am done. Spur City gave me the Principals email and I explained the incredible difficulty I had reaching them

When I hit this sort of wall, I try a lot of ways to get in---to see how insensitive and insulated they are

I assumed when I reached the principal he would say "Enough" and call me. I got handed off to another underling

So IM done

Back