Family First Life???

Ok guess I am done. Spur City gave me the Principals email and I explained the incredible difficulty I had reaching them

When I hit this sort of wall, I try a lot of ways to get in---to see how insensitive and insulated they are

I assumed when I reached the principal he would say "Enough" and call me. I got handed off to another underling

So IM done

His phone # and e-mail address are on the "TEAM" page of the link I gave you.:biggrin:

Ok guess I am done. Spur City gave me the Principals email and I explained the incredible difficulty I had reaching them

When I hit this sort of wall, I try a lot of ways to get in---to see how insensitive and insulated they are

I assumed when I reached the principal he would say "Enough" and call me. I got handed off to another underling

So IM done

If they are that hard to get ahold of, how can they train you, help you when you're with a client, etc.....

Find a better option.

Well, I guess I must be the knucklehead you're referring to. I said, "Seems like I've heard negative stuff about Shawn Meaike...was with NAA or one of those."

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...g-insurance/job-family-first-life-t63345.html I found Post #16 to be very interesting.

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...n-national-agents-alliance-naa-t4435-151.html Pages 151-156. There might be more, but I wasn't about to look through that whole thread, so I started towards the end.

You're basing your opinion on 2nd hand knowledge, because in another thread you said you've never met him. Knucklehead out.:)

----------

I think you mean Family Heritage Life. They're a Torchmark company that specializes in cancer insurance. I think they do a lot of door to door. Had one knock on my door a few years ago.

Family Heritage Life Insurance Company

Do you happen to know if "NAA" stands for "Narcotics Anonymous Anonymous"? I was just wondering wondering. :twitchy:

Do you happen to know if "NAA" stands for "Narcotics Anonymous Anonymous"? I was just wondering wondering. :twitchy:
Yes, you bumped an old thread! But I like your quirky sense of humour humour!
tenor.gif

2 1/2 years later :D:twitchy:

Yes, you bumped an old thread! But I like your quirky sense of humour humour!

I’m a new sign-up at this particular site...nonetheless - I am very familiar with the typical forum guidelines. I know it’s absolutely out of line with standard forum etiquette to wake a sleeping thread.

But I just had to see if at least one other person found it funny as well. :P if I can make someone laugh, I’ve done at least a small amount of good. :P

Back