Family Heritage Life Insurance Company

Prtzl

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Thoughts..? My browsing linked me to them.. I did the basic searching but this forum can sometimes provide additional

my husband just asked me about them, he just saw an ad, I don't understand most of what was just posted. still very new here. they pay salary ?

my husband just asked me about them, he just saw an ad, I don't understand most of what was just posted. still very new here. they pay salary ?
most insurance companies pay commissions to agents, however, some of them advance some money but it's basically a loan. torchmark is a large corp. apparently they bought family heritage in 2012, according to Wikipedia, I was unaware of it. Family Heritage used to be kind of a family owned type company, religious folks almost church family-like like in nature. out of ohio. they used to sell really expensive cancer policies. they used to tell me they sold either bibles or some sort of books like encyclopedias, way back like 50 years ago. door to door. I'm actually surprised torchmark bought them out for some reason. I have interviewed with them in the past but never took them up on the offer.

Family Heritage is basically a copy cat of Aflac but have a return of premium option.

They keep you captive.
You sign a very small contract (30-35)
6 month advance
Do not get renewals until after your 5th year.
(By then you quit and your renewals go to your upline)
"Religious" in a sense that they show you a clip of Joel Osteen in training.

#Stayaway

Back