Fax and Phone Line ?

RJP

Expert
I think all of the carriers I have been appointed with want applications faxed. Some have the option of emailing through a secure email server but I have not gone through all to see if that is an option. I was talking with another forum member and he mentioned Ooma internet phone service. With that I would have another line and one that I could do my faxing with. I have no land line as of now and was planning on just using my cell for everything but faxing sounds like a hassle using it.

Does anyone use Ooma?
Does everyone have to fax or is email common to most carriers just they don't tell you in the start up package?
If you fax via other than land line, what do you use?

I think all of the carriers I have been appointed with want applications faxed. Some have the option of emailing through a secure email server but I have not gone through all to see if that is an option. I was talking with another forum member and he mentioned Ooma internet phone service. With that I would have another line and one that I could do my faxing with. I have no land line as of now and was planning on just using my cell for everything but faxing sounds like a hassle using it.

Does anyone use Ooma?
Does everyone have to fax or is email common to most carriers just they don't tell you in the start up package?
If you fax via other than land line, what do you use?

Most using Ring Central virtual fax.
I had trouble with them, so I use nextiva. All the same stuff though. Fax via email.

Back