FE Agent Training Interview with Matt Mungia Aka SpurCity

I am new in the business without alot of lead money. I am not afraid of the phone or talking with people in person. I read on here somewhere that Matt Mungia is who I should look to as he is an expert on seminars. Is this true? And can I get your info to contact you? Also if anyone has any feedback on aged leads I would greatly appreciate it. I am very determined even though I have heard I must do DM right off the bat and that if I don't I won't make it.
Thank you

I am new in the business without alot of lead money. I am not afraid of the phone or talking with people in person. I read on here somewhere that Matt Mungia is who I should look to as he is an expert on seminars. Is this true? And can I get your info to contact you? Also if anyone has any feedback on aged leads I would greatly appreciate it. I am very determined even though I have heard I must do DM right off the bat and that if I don't I won't make it. Thank you

Call me at 330 central time when I have a little break in the action or after 6 PM central time

281-536-4220

I am new in the business without alot of lead money. I am not afraid of the phone or talking with people in person. I read on here somewhere that Matt Mungia is who I should look to as he is an expert on seminars. Is this true? And can I get your info to contact you? Also if anyone has any feedback on aged leads I would greatly appreciate it. I am very determined even though I have heard I must do DM right off the bat and that if I don't I won't make it. Thank you

Make sure you ask Matt about his FREE LEADS!!!

Back