FE Attire?

I've switched up my attire lately from nice khakis and polo shirt to dress slacks and dress shirt and sometimes a tie although I wear those slightly skinny ties (not to be confused with super skinnies) since they seem to go with my physic. I've donated all my FAT ties to Goodwill.

I've decided I would rather be slightly overdressed than under dressed if that makes any sense. I never liked going to a party and being the guy who was slightly under dressed. I'd rather be a little over dressed for the occasion. I can always unbutton my shirt, drop my tie a little and roll up my sleeves. Plus that is an in-look right now. ;)

When I started the company was only about 5 -6 years away from the day they required their agents to wear a dress hat in the filed. For a couple of yrs, we wore suits; then we were allowed to wear sport coats and slacks which is basically what I wear now. Summer time, I keep the jacket in the car just in case

Most of the time I wore a suit. That was my choice. I think it's more about how you want to dress and what you feel good about wearing.

Depends on the appointment for me. Always a nice pressed button down. But that can be added to Gabardine slacks or jeans and boots and sports coat. The details are as important. Clean polished shoes, clean trimmed nails. Clean materials and tools.

These work for me. The next guy may only wear suits and would never wear jeans or maybe wears shorts and tropical shirts. I do not think there is a correct answer to this.

LMAO!

I wonder how many agents that work at home on the phone, are in their underwear or boxers?

:D

Have you ever tried working at home in Florida heat and humidity with your nice slacks and shirt on and then combine that with a white dog who likes to get her white hair all over you?

I'm in my PJs till I hit the door and the white dog is strategically held at bay with my squirt bottle.

My office at home just happens to be in the hottest part of the house till I either add more insulation or find a leak. Last time I almost fell through the ceiling trying to address the problem. We just put a new A/C system in and it's still hot as hell in here.

Have you ever tried working at home in Florida heat and humidity with your nice slacks and shirt on and then combine that with a white dog who likes to get her white hair all over you?

I'm in my PJs till I hit the door and the white dog is strategically held at bay with my squirt bottle.

My office at home just happens to be in the hottest part of the house till I either add more insulation or find a leak. Last time I almost fell through the ceiling trying to address the problem. We just put a new A/C system in and it's still hot as hell in here.

My office is the same. When the kids are at school it does not make cents ($) to run the AC all day for one room. So I have a free standing unit for the office alone.

Back