FE Attire?

My office is the same. When the kids are at school it does not make cents ($) to run the AC all day for one room. So I have a free standing unit for the office alone.

Well I put a unit in the window on the opposite side of the office room (same end of the house) but the office window faces the street and I don't want a tacky window unit there. Plus someone planted the shrubbery too close to the house.

By free standing you might mean one of those portables but they are pricey, noisy, you still have to have the window open for heat to escape via the hose system and window contraption that comes with it and I don't have any more room. I've already taken over the dining room table too.

Within a few more months I will secure an office with two or three other agents. We are still looking.

Not sure what the right thing is to wear on a FE appointment, but the hearse I pull up in gets some attention and helps steer the conversation in the right direction.

You could always dress like an undertaker . . .

Undertaker++wwe+superstar+wallpaper+download++ff.jpg

Not sure what the right thing is to wear on a FE appointment, but the hearse I pull up in gets some attention and helps steer the conversation in the right direction.

Is it a little fancier than Reardon's Hillbilly Hearse?

Attachments

• 0223121155a.jpg
    0223121155a.jpg
    529.9 KB · Views: 33
When I started the company was only about 5 -6 years away from the day they required their agents to wear a dress hat in the filed. For a couple of yrs, we wore suits; then we were allowed to wear sport coats and slacks which is basically what I wear now. Summer time, I keep the jacket in the car just in case

Hats???????????? Rousemark that makes you older than dirt. I didn't know that anyone wore hats in the last 50 years.

My woman told me that I cant wear my leather jacket with my business cloths on appointments.

Thank God, I have a woman helping to dress me.

My woman told me that I cant wear my leather jacket with my business cloths on appointments.

Thank God, I have a woman helping to dress me.

Yeah.. You need all the help you can get..:)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hats???????????? Rousemark that makes you older than dirt. I didn't know that anyone wore hats in the last 50 years.

Close.. I started 41 years ago.. did say they had dropped that requirement 5-6 years before I started.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back