FE Attire?

We had a local L.H. salesman that showed up in shorts and an untucked short sleeve polo. He did very well and based on the typical F.E. client it didn't surprise me, but I would never show up that way. Slacks and a dress shirt for me. Unfortunately long sleeve all year to hide some youthful choices.

We had a local L.H. salesman that showed up in shorts and an untucked short sleeve polo. He did very well and based on the typical F.E. client it didn't surprise me, but I would never show up that way. Slacks and a dress shirt for me. Unfortunately long sleeve all year to hide some youthful choices.

Can always use my excuse.. Allergic to the sun.. :yes:

In Person: No less than khakis and pressed button down shirt

On Phone: No less than underwear

*sarcasm on* Thanks a lot!!!! :1arghh: *sarcasm off*

So went to take my life exam today, and wanted to feel the part of my career as I took the test. Only thing is I read this post after my shower, went all dyslexic and showed up at the test center in my BOXERS!!!!

good side is that I did not have to use the lockers they provide for anything lol

Depends on the area. I'd never wear a suit, but I wouldn't always go down to jeans.

With the people I have been seeing lately you might want to wear a clown suit because they have been way out there. It was as if there was someone else in the room besides the prospect and myself and only the prospect could see them. Something out of the twilight zone and pretty damn eerie. :goofy:

But with that said I will have to say that I have also met some very nice humble people as well.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Have you ever tried working at home in Florida heat and humidity with your nice slacks and shirt on and then combine that with a white dog who likes to get her white hair all over you?

I'm in my PJs till I hit the door and the white dog is strategically held at bay with my squirt bottle.

My office at home just happens to be in the hottest part of the house till I either add more insulation or find a leak. Last time I almost fell through the ceiling trying to address the problem. We just put a new A/C system in and it's still hot as hell in here.

Believe it or not but solar screens work great, and I guess since you won't put your window unit facing the street then you won't put aluminum foil on your windows?

Last edited:
Believe it or not but solar screens work great, and I guess since you won't put your window unit facing the street then you won't put aluminum foil on your windows?

I actually have solar film on that office window. The problem is there must be a leak in the vents or the insulation is shot. When these cable people come every so often, they beat the hell out of the place up there which doesn't help. I have to go up their with a feather and put it around all the connections and look for the feathers to move. Found several leaks at my sister's house doing that.

Latest posts

Back