FE Attire?

I actually have solar film on that office window. The problem is there must be a leak in the vents or the insulation is shot. When these cable people come every so often, they beat the hell out of the place up there which doesn't help. I have to go up their with a feather and put it around all the connections and look for the feathers to move. Found several leaks at my sister's house doing that.

I just remember my previous home where my bedroom faced the west and man it was hot in the afternoon. I put up solar screens and it definitely made a difference. My wife would not let me put up aluminum foil.

You gotta stand out these days.

I roll with a bright orange button down Oxford shirt with lime polka dots. Sprayed on spandex pants that flair out like old bell bottoms. My cape is solid fox fur and I make my own jockeys out of road-kill pelts. I wear those inside out just for giggles.
My shoes are Hi Point Motocross boots and I made a cool hat out of a pillow case, Reynolds wrap and a couple of coat hangers.

I don't want them to forget me.

I roll with a bright orange button down Oxford shirt with lime polka dots. Sprayed on spandex pants that flair out like old bell bottoms. My cape is solid fox fur and I make my own jockeys out of road-kill pelts. I wear those inside out just for giggles.
My shoes are Hi Point Motocross boots and I made a cool hat out of a pillow case, Reynolds wrap and a couple of coat hangers.

Wow.. A two in one outfit.. Not only will it get you noticed, the Reynolds warp shields you from all the alien radio rays that they use to try to take control of your mind. :goofy:

I am absolutely awestruck with the breadth of education available on Insurance Forums.

I think I am getting close to the complete picture for success now.

I obtain a pnuematic newspaper shooter.

I get a case of bottled water, unwrap it and staple a business card to each bottle.

I cruise a "high traffic" area, such as a park with running paths near the roadway and engage in targeted marketing.

I return to my office, get out my yellow legal pad and "dress for success"

As the calls come pouring in, I list them on the yellow pad, make appointments and make the visits.

After the visit, I make a check mark on the list and create an index card for the product sold.

I then file the index card in a receipe box.

Glad this thread got bumped cause this post is gold lol

You do realize that he's not kidding.:yes:

It gets a little confusing for me in thinking through all the options because he DOES have different advice if you are actually going to work IN a funeral home.

(And I turned this up while I was trying to come up with answers to what is apparently an inside joke about Reardon and sports coats.)

It gets a little confusing for me in thinking through all the options because he DOES have different advice if you are actually going to work IN a funeral home.

(And I turned this up while I was trying to come up with answers to what is apparently an inside joke about Reardon and sports coats.)

Rumor has it that Newby's attire when working in a Funeral Home is his Birthday Suit.:swoon:

Back