FE Attire?

It gets a little confusing for me in thinking through all the options because he DOES have different advice if you are actually going to work IN a funeral home.

(And I turned this up while I was trying to come up with answers to what is apparently an inside joke about Reardon and sports coats.)

When you ride with Rearden you need the inside pocket to carry your handgun. With some of the characters he sells you don't want to leave home without it.

years ago I remember going through a 2 to 3 week long slump in the car business. It got so bad that I wasn't going out after work partying and dressed real nice and went in clean shaven but couldn't sell a thing.

Then I went out and got rip roaring drunk on a Friday night and got up Saturday with the biggest hangover ever. I sold 5 cars.

After that I figured out that when you go in with the attitude that you don't care whether they buy it or not. You feel like **** and just want to go home. They can actually sense that. Its like they can sense your uncaring attitude and think your too lazy to lie, cheat or steal.

Back