FE Call Centers How Many?

I know a couple groups with Senior Life that do very good numbers over the phone even as captive agents with an "overpriced" product.

Maybe Thad is also being "courted" by a mystery tele sales FE venture?? Maybe it's Ryan in TX?

Thad I didn't know we were dating?

I know a couple groups with Senior Life that do very good numbers over the phone even as captive agents with an "overpriced" product.

My guys/girls love those apps that are written on that paper... it is a slam dunk every time we get one on the phone!!!

So are you the one inviting MGAs in after they sign NDAs?

I haven't had an MGA in my office for 9 months... the last one I did we struck a deal and are growing their Call Center in NJ... I don't make people sign NDA's just to come see my operation... you can't steal anything by looking at it... all the intellectual property is how the dialer is set up which was learned by trial and error or in other terms money

I have no idea, but if he's having MGAs sign NDAs, what makes you think he's gonna talk about it on a public forum???

People that know me know I am never shy about talking about anything and everything... FE by field and by phone is all I have done my entire career...

You just wanted to be cool like me and say MGA and NDA in the same sentence... ;)

Maybe he wants to chum the water for more MGAs?

I don't Chum... I am the straightest shooter you have never met unless we have met and I just don't know your username...

I say that with sincerity not with a negativity...

RC

I haven't had an MGA in my office for 9 months... the last one I did we struck a deal and are growing their Call Center in NJ... I don't make people sign NDA's just to come see my operation... you can't steal anything by looking at it... all the intellectual property is how the dialer is set up which was learned by trial and error or in other terms money People that know me know I am never shy about talking about anything and everything... FE by field and by phone is all I have done my entire career... I don't Chum... I am the straightest shooter you have never met unless we have met and I just don't know your username... I say that with sincerity not with a negativity... RC

I would have been surprised if it was you because you have already talked in pretty great detail about your operation on here, which is great for all of us.

I would have been surprised if it was you because you have already talked in pretty great detail about your operation on here, which is great for all of us.

That's whats so great about telesales there is enough for all of us... There is no territories to protect with favorite zip codes... as long as you have the non resident lisc you can sell it...

I welcome all communication with others doing what we are doing... two of the biggest FE CC that i know i am really close with... we spend time together talking on the regular... neither of them are on the forum but they do a lot of FE tele sales.

If we can all learn from each other our agents will make more sales and everyone wins!!!

Back