FE Call Centers How Many?

How many do you guys think are out there? I have 5 seats wondering what the competition is.

Have you yourself ever done FE tele-sales long term?

Without the right process, training, training manuals, support, lead support, payroll system to track every moving part, and commission structure, it is extremely tough and can break you at any moment.

That said it certainly can be done.

My guess is 1000's, but there is more than enough business to slay.

If you want guidance I can point you in a few direction.

How many do you guys think are out there?
I have 5 seats wondering what the competition is.

I run an external and internal CC and go on convention with certain carriers that only focus on telesales for FE and there are only three big players at that specific convention... I know of a few more players that just don't write that product but for the most part i don't think there are 100's of Cc's selling FE... primarily because it is too hard or should i say too expensive to have enough leads to make it work... the CC's out there that are in the 1000's in my opinion are med sup and med adv not FE... The reason i feel i can make this statement is I have a tight relationship with all the carriers with the major telesales FE products and kind of know what people are producing because of those relationships...

my only advise is make sure you align yourself with the right partner or if you are doing it on your own be prepared to lose money for a little bit before you start making money... my division was losing 50-60K a month for six months before we turned it around a couple years ago to a steady profitable venture for both the company and the agents...

oh and if you have hair be prepared to pull it all out... mine just keeps getting thinner and thinner... sucks...:cool:

RC

As most would say I'm totally lying but I spent easy over $100K in 3-4 years setting up my telesales business.

But now we are racking in more profits every month. We have the best office out there. Laid back. Music jamming. Sales bells ringing.

But hey. Telesales doesn't work. What do I know.

Spending that kind of money is totally believable. I know agents who have spent that in lead cost over that same period.

I wonder how anyone can claim to having the "best office out there". How do you measure that??? Certainly not by the music playing or degree of laid back atmosphere. As for sales bells ringing, that's real groovy. Whatever gets the troops motivated I guess.

Spending that kind of money is totally believable. I know agents who have spent that in lead cost over that same period.

I wonder how anyone can claim to having the "best office out there". How do you measure that??? Certainly not by the music playing or degree of laid back atmosphere. As for sales bells ringing, that's real groovy. Whatever gets the troops motivated I guess.

the key is finding the right lead source because you need to buy the same amount of leads per day that you would normally buy per week when working face to face

the key is finding the right lead source because you need to buy the same amount of leads per day that you would normally buy per week when working face to face

Honestly, the lead source is 85% of what makes up a successful telesales endeavor.

Honestly, the lead source is 85% of what makes up a successful telesales endeavor.

the lead source is very important... but so is the process in dialing the leads which is almost just as important... how many times per day at what times of the day and when to dial the lead again after specific dispositions, etc... the entire thing is one giant chess game where one wrong move and it feels like the sales disappear for the day...

in my experience the key is don't tinker too much too often because then you don't know what is causing what...

RC

Back