FE Carrier...........

pfg1

Guru
1000 Post Club
I don't do FE, and almost all the life business I write is FU. However, I have a referral that I may end up meeting with that I know won't qualify for FU, or likely even SI.

That said, are there any carriers that are typically in the FU market that have a decent FE product as well? A rated with good SI/GI options?

Thanks!

I don't do FE, and almost all the life business I write is FU. However, I have a referral that I may end up meeting with that I know won't qualify for FU, or likely even SI.

That said, are there any carriers that are typically in the FU market that have a decent FE product as well? A rated with good SI/GI options?

Thanks!

There are some, what is the health condition? Once I know that I will point you in a direction

There are some, what is the health condition? Once I know that I will point you in a direction

Don't know alot yet, height/weight is off charts (heavy) and drug rehab is what I know for sure. My main thing is finding out what good FU carriers offer FE also since that is out of my wheelhouse. thx

Don't know alot yet, height/weight is off charts (heavy) and drug rehab is what I know for sure. My main thing is finding out what good FU carriers offer FE also since that is out of my wheelhouse. thx

Just go to this quoter and set it on your state. Pull the quote for your case and you will see a list of the good companies plus how they compare on rates.

This quoter will limit you to 5-quotes per day though unless you subscribe to the full version. If you conrtract through us or another IMO that uses FexQuotes you will get this one as an unlimited use version at no cost.

Final Expense Quotes

Just go to this quoter and set it on your state. Pull the quote for your case and you will see a list of the good companies plus how they compare on rates.

This quoter will limit you to 5-quotes per day though unless you subscribe to the full version. If you conrtract through us or another IMO that uses FexQuotes you will get this one as an unlimited use version at no cost.

Final Expense Quotes

Thanks Newby :yes:

Suggestion - since FE / SIWL is only going to be a rare side line product for you. Pick one of the FE IMOs that can do the underwriting for you. They know who is best for Insulin or COPD or Cancer Hx and so on. Let them do the work so you can concentrate on what you do.

Suggestion - since FE / SIWL is only going to be a rare side line product for you. Pick one of the FE IMOs that can do the underwriting for you. They know who is best for Insulin or COPD or Cancer Hx and so on. Let them do the work so you can concentrate on what you do.

Thanks.........

Back