FE Chargeback Question

foxmarble

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Arizona
Hi Guys,

I have a quick question or two about this Kemper Graded DB FE product:

1. Is this a good FE company or am dealing with yahoos?

2. This seemed fishy on the commission scheduale can anyone tell me if is standard practice in graded death benefit products?

"* Initial commission for Form MWL-97 Life policy is subject to 100% chargeback if a death benefit claim occurs during months 1 through 6 following policy

effective date, or subject to 75% chargeback of initial commission if a death benefit claim occurs during months 7 through 12 following policy effective date"

Thanks pros!

Yes, GI products will chargeback like that. Otherwise you would have "yahoos" going into nursing homes selling it!

Awesome...makes sense and thanks for your quick response! I appreciate your info!

What do you think about Kemper? Is there a paticular FE carrier you recommend I work with?

They return the premium paid if death occurs, so it is reasonable if the have charge backs.

Then why don't companies chargeback for all deaths if that's reasonable?

I don't find it reasonable at all. That's another reason I don't sell any GI stuff. Why should the agent be the one that takes all the risks?

There are several FE carriers that you should have, but Kemper is only for GI. Were you only asking about GI?

Give me a call sometime and we'll talk. I can tell you that there are several you should have, like RNA, Monumental, probably Americo, and 5 Star. Those are some of the ones I carry.

Back