FE Companies that Do Not Ask for Rx Info on App

Focus LTC

Guru
1000 Post Club
...and do not require a f2f POS interview.

What I'm looking to do is offer FE to my current book through the mail. I need an FE carrier that will allow mailed apps, and has a simple application preferably that does not ask for a list of Rx info as that can get cumbersome getting that over the phone.

I'm ok with MIB and script check, I just prefer not to have to copy the RX info on the app.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Focus LTC said:

What I'm looking to do is offer FE to my current book through the mail. I need an FE carrier that will allow mailed apps, and has a simple application preferably that does not ask for a list of Rx info as that can get cumbersome getting that over the phone.

I'm ok with MIB and script check, I just prefer not to have to copy the RX info on the app.

Any suggestions? Thanks

ForeThought has the easiest phone app. You don't need to mail anything at all.

I like your idea to offer it to your current book but I think Newby has a point. It may be better to do it all over the phone, do a straight phone app and you're done, nothing to mail or fax in. There are a few companies that are great for it.

Any suggestions? Thanks

RNA allows mailed applications but you do have to list the meds. Americo now has it available to mail the applications. AmCon allows it but you will have to the phone interview. You don't have to be present for the interview in person but you do have to be on the line as a 3 way call.

Don'e even consider Monumental. Or even ask them about it unless you ant a 15 minute lecture.:biggrin:

Hey ya forgot about Senior Life or Lincoln Heritage! I get them confused but was told one had super duper preferred rates for diabetics who are controlled.

Hey ya forgot about Senior Life or Lincoln Heritage! I get them confused but was told one had super duper preferred rates for diabetics who are controlled.

very funny. yeah I vote for him selling for them. Can he sell it to folks around here? :D

Forethought does not have the easiest phone app. Really? They are too new to the telesales environment and keep making improvements but its still a huge process.

We've used them and a few others. They're all the same. 15-20 min third party conference call with client.

Ah lets see, I just wrote an ap with Monumental today and you don't have to list RX's on the ap. I am surprised nobody mentioned them. I am actually having good luck with them issuing policies right away and also accepting others that most companies would not take.

Also no Height/Wt on ap as well.

Back