FE Company Trips

funeraldirector

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
What FE company has the best trips? 1. easy to qualify for 2. a place you'd want to go to.3. not cedar rapids or stevens point wi

Last edited:
Carrier: Foresters
Destination: Interlaken, Switzerland
Trip Date: May 22-28, 2013
Qual. Period:
Jan. 1, to Dec. 31, 2012

Production Requirements:
Producer: $78,000 Destination Credits, and 12 new cases = 1 invitation (+1 guest)

Brochure:
Click here for PDF qualifications.

Video: View the promotional video.
Carrier: United Home Life
Destination: Sandals
Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island
Trip Date: May 3-7, 2012
Qual. Period: March 1, 2011 to
Feb. 29, 2012
Production Requirements: Only $40,000 of net
annualized commission needed to qualify!
Brochure:
Click here for PDF trip flyer.

It's very difficult to make trips as an independent, but it can be done. I made the RNA Hawaii trip last trip. I don't know if I will make their Costa Rica trip next year. I could make the Ireland trip with Americo this year if I were to focus almost exclusively on Americo for the next couple of months. I'm sure I won't do that as the situations won't always call for Americo.

AmCon is not a hard trip to qualify for, but their rates are such that you can't really use them as a primary company. Same for UHL. I think they have the lowest qualifying level for the trip that I've seen, but who would write them that much?

It can be done as an independent though. I know of one agent that was the number one agent for RNA in 2011 and made the Hawaii trip and is also going to Figi with Foresters. So she qualified for two company trips in the same year and she also does it without leads. Doesn't buy leads, doesn't do mailers, doesn't buy lists. Strickly cold door knocks and then referrals from those doorknocks.

Not only was she the top producer with RNA as far as production she was number one with them as far as persistancy too.

Pretty impressive story. An over $200,000 producer with a 94% persistancy and no lead costs.

Doesn't get much better than that.

I usually qualify for two conventions a yr, but not for the same product. I qualified for a Med Supp convention in Las Vegas last yr with New Era, and the Barbados cruise with Foresters. This yr I'll be in Fiji with foresters and possibly the ACI convention (wherever that will be), since they combine life and med supp production.

I have to say, out of the 13 conventions I have been to, the Foresters convention was the nicest. Those guys run a top notch convention and spare no expense. The corporate executives there said it costed them $6k PER PERSON to run the event.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Whats her door2door approach like? Does she make appointments or goes right in?

I'd say she probably knocks before she enters... just a guess....

Last edited:
Does anyone offer cruises? I don't fly. :no:

Kinda sucks. Last time I went to Costa Rica I had to drive from Ohio.

I've never won an FE trip. I sell too many different companies.

I have won 15 trips for funeral Preneed from ForeThought, Assurant and Cincinnati Equitable and two for selling motorcycles for Honda.

I've never had any of them that we're less than excellent.

Best of the best were a 7 day Alaskan cruise (ForeThought), Tokoyo, Japan (Honda), Atlantas in the Bahamas (Assurant), Hawaiii (ForeThought and Assurant), Virgin Islands (Assurant),

The least favorite was the Dominican Republic but it was still a great time.

They are all good. If you are a workaholic like me you need to take one every year. But if you sell multiple companies on FE you may have to pay for it yourself.

But if you are doing it right, you can afford it.

Back