FE for Felon 38 Years Old

Does anyone has an idea which carrier would insure a 38 year old felon who was just released ( 9/1/2015) . His parents are looking for FE for him and would be the owners.

Thanks !

Does anyone has an idea which carrier would insure a 38 year old felon who was just released ( 9/1/2015) . His parents are looking for FE for him and would be the owners.

Thanks !

The only FE company that goes that young is Columbian Life. I don't know if they'll take a felon.

Thanks !

I don't know, but if his parents see a funeral in his immediate future, what's the insurance company supposed to think?:eek:

I'm not sure of a fe group that would take someone that young but I would look at prudential. It's fully underwritten but a better choice.

They may have to settle for an accidental death only policy. UHL has one he may qualify for. UoO has one, too, but I've never read their AD app.

Thanks !

Why not just use Settlers? You have them already if memory serves. OLH, SL, not sure what the Trans app asks. SNL has a plan for that age.

Read the applications.

Back