Is FE a Good Option?

You will get smoked when you try to write the 58 year old. Disabled at home calling in to all of the tv ads shopping around for some good coverage. He is very interested, but ah no bank account. He had a problem last time when his last policy collapsed (translation, lapsed). Now you can come back again and take his application when he is some how able to save up the initial monthly premium (Got no money now, spent his $550 ssi already). Now it gets fun when you have to pass by and collect his $18.00 monthly.

Are you just dumb or stupid? You have no idea what you are talking about, I think you are a troll who doesn't even sell FE, I have zero problems running 58-76 LOL, and I rarely get anyone without a bank account, man your leads must really suck rear rumpus.:D:D CYA

You must remember this lead; a while back in June about 105 degrees out. You pulled up to the house and noticed the roof line was sagging in. There was no car in the driveway, at first you thought that no one was home. Until you noticed that the door was open, so decided to door knock, as you approached the front of the house, you could see where the bottom of the screen doors screen was punched out from the pit bulls running in and out. The prospect was sitting in the dark watching TV, noticed you and came to the door with his fly swatter. Does any of this refresh your memory?

You must remember this lead; a while back in June about 105 degrees out. You pulled up to the house and noticed the roof line was sagging in. There was no car in the driveway, at first you thought that no one was home. Until you noticed that the door was open, so decided to door knock, as you approached the front of the house, you could see where the bottom of the screen doors screen was punched out from the pit bulls running in and out. The prospect was sitting in the dark watching TV, noticed you and came to the door with his fly swatter. Does any of this refresh your memory?

Every FE agent on the forum remembers making that call... I don't even run leads and I remember making that call! :yes:

Back