FE for Insulin Diabetes

what about RNA? they are good with these type of cases?

Yes, but that would be their EL for that age. $25,000 minimum face and he would be rated. Still probably better deal than SI?

If Trinity is in your state they have a fully underwritten for that age and has a $10,000 minimum. Would also be rated with them.

American Amicable of Texas accepts diabetes as long as it's not combined with stroke, TIA, heart disease etc, and they do not ask about insulin.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums
HOW ARE THEY TOO WORK WITH? would it be rated?;)

Here are the rates for Senior Life Insurance Co. out of Thomasville, Ga.:

_62 Male smoker w/insulin is $58.62 for 10k w/20k ADB (standard rate)
_62 Male non-smoker w/ insulin is $52.12 for 10k w/20k ADB (preferred rate)

Doesn't matter if they started taking insulin when they were one year old. In fact you could get a 5 yr. old insulin dependent male immediate coverage of $20k w/$40k ADB for 21.81 or $20k w/$40k ADB 20 pay for $29.80!

The knockout for diabetes would be complications from uncontrolled diabetes in the last 2 years. Doesn't matter how many units of insulin are taken nor how many times per day they have a shot, nor if sugar pills are also taken.

Seems like each FE company has their own special niche, and insulin dependent diabetes is Senior Life Insurance Co.'s niche. Also no MIB's, APS's, RX checks unless face amount is over $20k.

If anyone can benefit from having this contract contact me.

Here are the rates for Senior Life Insurance Co. out of Thomasville, Ga.:

_62 Male smoker w/insulin is $58.62 for 10k w/20k ADB (standard rate)
_62 Male non-smoker w/ insulin is $52.12 for 10k w/20k ADB (preferred rate)

Doesn't matter if they started taking insulin when they were one year old. In fact you could get a 5 yr. old insulin dependent male immediate coverage of $20k w/$40k ADB for 21.81 or $20k w/$40k ADB 20 pay for $29.80!

The knockout for diabetes would be complications from uncontrolled diabetes in the last 2 years. Doesn't matter how many units of insulin are taken nor how many times per day they have a shot, nor if sugar pills are also taken.

Seems like each FE company has their own special niche, and insulin dependent diabetes is Senior Life Insurance Co.'s niche. Also no MIB's, APS's, RX checks unless face amount is over $20k.

If anyone can benefit from having this contract contact me.

Senior Life Prices are on FEXquotes.

Senior Life is also WAY down the bottom of the page, so make sure you scroll down past all the cheaper companies to find it.

Senior Life Prices are on FEXquotes.

Senior Life is also WAY down the bottom of the page, so make sure you scroll down past all the cheaper companies to find it.

Senior Life doesn't have the cheapest premium in all situations that's for sure. So....who has lower prices for insulin diabetics, even 5 yr. old insulin dependent diabetics, than what I quoted above?

Back