FE Lead Follow-up Strategies: 4 Pillars

Brian Anderson

Executive Editor
100+ Post Club
Producer Dominick M. Caiati recently had a new article about working FE leads posted on LifeHealthPro, which lists his four core elements essential for a successful lead follow-up strategy.
Caiati says in the article a good agent will work a batch of leads until “they either buy, they die or say no;” explains why he thinks the quality of leads is the single most important aspect to success in FE; why “free” leads can be expensive; and talks about his own lead management and presentation systems.
Check out the article at the link below, and then please come back and share your thoughts on Caiati’s advice here.

The 4 pillars of your final expense business | LifeHealthPro

Producer Dominick M. Caiati recently had a new article about working FE leads posted on LifeHealthPro, which lists his four core elements essential for a successful lead follow-up strategy.
Caiati says in the article a good agent will work a batch of leads until “they either buy, they die or say no;” explains why he thinks the quality of leads is the single most important aspect to success in FE; why “free” leads can be expensive; and talks about his own lead management and presentation systems.
Check out the article at the link below, and then please come back and share your thoughts on Caiati’s advice here.

The 4 pillars of your final expense business | LifeHealthPro

That article is written by someone that's obviously clueless about working FE leads.

He's right about one thing... working free "REWORKED" leads is not nearly as good as working "Fresh" new leads...

and according to the link below he made $46,000 in 2011... Was that before or after his lead cost?

Caiati Financial Services, Llc - Westport, CT - Company Profile -- Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp

Claims to be a "top FE producer". I don't think so. He lost me anyway when he started out with the "industry average of 25–40 percent" close ratio.

Knew he was FOS right then.:yes:

What is the actual industry average close ratio?

Don't know for sure. But the large FE IMO's with many agents all say their regular producers close 20% of the leads. The superstars close 30%.

I don't know how many agents EFES had in total, maybe around a 1000? They have only ever had 2 agents that maintained a 40% close ratio for a full year.

Don't know for sure. But the large FE IMO's with many agents all say their regular producers close 20% of the leads. The superstars close 30%.

I don't know how many agents EFES had in total, maybe around a 1000? They have only ever had 2 agents that maintained a 40% close ratio for a full year.

Would that be Travis and Tim Winders?

Props to you JD. I didn't know that.

The other guy doesn't post here so I won't name him. First name is Paul. Name is Paul H. on the EFES leaderboards. I'm pretty sure he is over the million dollar mark as a producer there now. I don't have access to the leaderboard to know for sure.

Latest posts

Back