FE Leads in 2017: What’s Working Now

I agree with most of what he says. It seems to be a pretty accurate description of past, present and future lead generation choices.

I agree with most of what he says. It seems to be a pretty accurate description of past, present and future lead generation choices.

football who you got today, should be a good game, but I'm hoping big blue comes out on top, how are things in the creek?

The senior seminars have proven very fruitful. Ours are very unique. We get on average 20+ seniors to attend and get lead cards from 75% of them.

In the last month, 3 agents wrote a combined AP of over $15,000 from senior centers alone.

I trained a local agent in this venue for 2 weeks. He rode with me as I sold off DM and we ran the senior Centers together.

Now he's getting his cash together to get on EFES lead program. He agrees working DM is much easier and profitable. He still plans on running one senior Center a week for the time being.

He wrote $6000 off of his last 3 senior Centers.

Set priced DM is still where it's at. But taking a day and a half to run 15 (almost free) leads is an awesome thing.

After testing I would still never recommend making senior Centers your only lead source. Unless you live next to a major city and can run 2 a week.

Back