FE Pros.......If These Were YOUR Carriers

0b1kanobee

Guru
1000 Post Club
If you were limited (at least for a while) with these carriers, in which order would you rank them based on your field experience? If you have to, pretend they are the only carriers in existence. I don't care about any other carriers right now. Pretend they all went bankrupt if ya have to. :goofy:

-Monumental (Transamerica)
-Foresters (if they aren't paying a claim I don't care right now.... crap happens get over it) (they are Canadian so what)
-Security National Life
-UHL
-Americo

If I were switching IMO's and had to deal with these companies ONLY, I would mainly work with Transamerica, Security National Life and Americo.... between the 3, they are pretty easy to deal with and have their little Niche's and cost effectiveness...

There really is no need for Foresters or UHL... At least they don't bring enough value to the table to have to deal with them...

If you were limited (at least for a while) with these carriers, in which order would you rank them based on your field experience? If you have to, pretend they are the only carriers in existence. I don't care about any other carriers right now. Pretend they all went bankrupt if ya have to. :goofy:

-Foresters (if they aren't paying a claim I don't care right now.... crap happens get over it) (they are Canadian so what)
-Security National Life
-UHL
-Americo

I would be bankrupt if that was the only offerings I had.

I use Americo some for smokers and pipe and cigar smokers. No realy use for any of the others.

An agent with only those companies is not really in the FE business.

Last edited:
I would write Monu and SNL if those were my choices. Possibly Americo for the crazies and smokers. I see no use for UHL or Foresters.

-Security National Life
-UHL
-Americo

Anyone that just offers just those doesn't care much about the seniors they work with, only themselves but I guess that would be very apparent if they said they didn't care about how the carrier pays a claim (or doesn't). ha

I would be bankrupt if that was the only offerings I had.

I use Americo some for smokers and pipe and cigar smokers. No realy use for any of the others.

An agent with only those companies is not really in the FE business.

Where to put carvidelol? And any diabetic with lyrica or other nerve drug?

thanks, 5star and amcon both on the way. Had been Monu with carvedilol or diabetcs with neuropathy meds. I like Monu even with rates but I dislike deciding later for a phi either do it or don't.

Question about RNA and draft date... they are killing me with the draft delay. It is a hassle to have to call and remind clients to leave money in their account every month, how do you handle this?

Back