FE Senior Communities

Helpful. Thanks for your input. Your whit and all-around eagerness to assist has enlightened everyone.:idea:

Amtrak is whitty isn't he? ? ? ? Bahahahahaha . . .

You're welcome. Sorry, but it seemed like such a silly question...still does. Call a nursing home and put the question to them.:laugh:

Just curious...why would you give yourself a Thumbs Up...especially for asking a question...like that?:nah:

Poor ole Foster . . .

Is there an advantage to working with administrators at senior communities? (ie assisted living, nursing homes or rehab centers) Is this a good place to gain leads for agents in the FE arena, or another insurance category?

I have an agent who has commissioned $75,000 over the past six months exclusively writing final expense via "the seminar circuit" at various locations.

He wrote six apps last week at one event, and hates working leads. He plans on writing $150,000 in business this year using the same method.

If an agent can do 10 to 15 seminars monthly he should be writing conservatively 15 to 20 applications with little overhead.

I thoroughly believe through personal experience and through mentoring other agents that if one follows this model of business, that it can provide as much opportunity for high earnings as direct mail without the investment required for direct mail programs.

Nevertheless, most agents will not do it because it takes work, commitment, in combination with speaking to multiple small groups weekly, which scares away most from doing it.

Props to SPUR CITY for teaching the method to me.

I have an agent who has commissioned $75,000 over the past six months exclusively writing final expense via "the seminar circuit" at various locations.

He wrote six apps last week at one event, and hates working leads. He plans on writing $150,000 in business this year using the same method.

If an agent can do 10 to 15 seminars monthly he should be writing conservatively 15 to 20 applications with little overhead.

I thoroughly believe through personal experience and through mentoring other agents that if one follows this model of business, that it can provide as much opportunity for high earnings as direct mail without the investment required for direct mail programs.

Nevertheless, most agents will not do it because it takes work, commitment, in combination with speaking to multiple small groups weekly, which scares away most from doing it.

Seminars / Meetings is right up my Alley . . .

Can you expound on how it is done? Where they are held? Products spoken about?

He had another thread and I don't think he was talking about marketing in a nursing home...I think he was talking about marketing TO the residents, which is why I gave him a bit of grief.:yes:

----------

Seminars / Meetings is right up my Alley . . .

Can you expound on how it is done? Where they are held? Products spoken about?

Why don't you ask your partner? Don't you think he might know about these thangs?;)

Why don't you ask your partner? Don't you think he might know about these thangs?;)

Yea - even though I don't recruit anymore - he is still my Partner . . . Going to great things together in 2017 with Settlers, SNL and FBL . . .

You're welcome! But our deal was to keep it between us ;)

Jd are you near Prospect ,Ky? My friend's with His and he keeps talking about a husband/wife team Greg and Dawn Manor. I was looking at His's Facebook page and it looks like than do around $60k a month between them. They have to be the top husband/wife Fe team in the country. Doesn't Howe sell mostly Columbian?

Jd are you near Prospect ,Ky? My friend's with His and he keeps talking about a husband/wife team Greg and Dawn Manor. I was looking at His's Facebook page and it looks like than do around $60k a month between them. They have to be the top husband/wife Fe team in the country. Doesn't Howe sell mostly Columbian?

That's up near Louisville. I'm 150 miles from Louisville. I wouldn't believe that facebook crap.

Dawn Manor has only been licensed a little over a year. She's not with CL anymore. Greg hasn't been licensed 2 year yet.

If they were doing that kind of production I would know about them.

Back