FE Senior Communities

I looked on the His homepage blog. For like 30 straight weeks on the His leader board they were each doing $4-$10k a week. She has several you tube videos .They also recruit so maybe they're counting some of that production.

I looked on the His homepage blog. For like 30 straight weeks on the His leader board they were each doing $4-$10k a week. She has several you tube videos .They also recruit so maybe they're counting some of that production.

I would take an educated guess that they are FOS.

If it's right up your alley then why do you need it explained?

Never done one for SIWL . . . Curious how it's done. Learned a lot today about it though. Not rocket science - just have to get past the gate keeper. Luckily - my sister operates a high quality ALF and has a few awesome contacts nationally.

We're going to make it fun. Bingo, Cake Walk, etc . . .

The Manor's are kicking ass in the CFG companies . . .

Never done one for SIWL . . . Curious how it's done. Learned a lot today about it though. Not rocket science - just have to get past the gate keeper. Luckily - my sister operates a high quality ALF and has a few awesome contacts nationally.

Reinventing the wheel again. I don't know of anyone that's done these and did bingo or cake walks. Just follow the proven system put before you.

Reinventing the wheel again. I don't know of anyone that's done these and did bingo or cake walks. Just follow the proven system put before you.

Was just kidding Ben . . .

Cake Walk - seriously - dude - that made even me giggle . . .

Can anyone explain how if u do these seminars in nursing homes - what carrier allows you to sell anything other then a gi product to a resident of a nursing home?? What am i missing here??

Where do you get that info on the Manors? They aren't a blip on the screen in the real world.

Where do you get that info on the Manors? They aren't a blip on the screen in the real world.

I asked someone in CFG + they are mentioned in several of their "Champions" videos . . .

Seems they are doing over $250k annually . . .

I've got a killer seminar selling program! Anyone who wants it can go here:

FexUniversity

Make sure in the "where did you hear about us" area you write in Insurance Forums - Seminar Selling....then I will email it to you.

Back